Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(New Character) Morph Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auxon

Auxon

(New Character) Morph Application Empty
PostSubject: (New Character) Morph Application   (New Character) Morph Application EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:44 am

Habbo Name: Auxon

Character Name: Morph (Kevin Sydney)

Why you should be picked for_______: Morph. I should be picked cause I am a very active RPGer. I particpate and help out with everybody, I try to have fun while im at it. I read about any character before I chose them.

Other important information:

KNOWN ALIASES: None
IDENTITY: Publicly known
CITIZENSHIP: USA
PLACE OF BIRTH: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
MARITAL STATUS: Single
KNOWN RELATIVES: None
GROUP AFFILIATION: Exiles, X-Men; formerly New Mutants, Avengers
EDUCATION: Master's Degree in Computer Engineering

HEIGHT: 5 ft. 10 in. (Variable)
WEIGHT: 175 lib. (Variable)
EYES: Black (Variable)
HAIR: None (Variable)
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Morph has white skin in his natural state and no pupils.

Any background information you have on the character:

History & Powers: Morph has the ability to shapeshift his body into anything he can imagine. He can stretch, mold and recolor all of his body, or just a part. Morph can even change his outfit using this power. More importantly to a combat situation, Morph can reattach severed limbs. His cellular structure is apparently so undifferentiated that all the parts of his body are effectively the same, so cutting through a limb, or even his torso, is akin to cutting through a sponge. Finally, Morph has no scent, a fact that used to drive his world's Wolverine batty.

As a result of his abilities, Morph was able to avoid persecution for being a mutant, and was able to have a fairly normal childhood. This led to his cheerful and irreverent disposition, which while sometimes annoying, often helps to cheer up his teammates. Another component of his personality comes from the fact that his mother (who smoked) died from lung cancer when he was thirteen, and his father always pushed him to be "serious," which he apparently rebelled against.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

(New Character) Morph Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: (New Character) Morph Application   (New Character) Morph Application EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:01 am

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net

(New Character) Morph Application
Page 1 of 1