Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wolverine Character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg

Wolverine Character Empty
PostSubject: Wolverine Character   Wolverine Character EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Habbo Name: TheSlayer81

Character Name: Wolverine

Why you should be picked for Wolverine: The reason why I should be picked for Wolverine is because I like his ability and power. His attitude is identical to the way I act with my custom character. Therefore, I would like to give it a shot and see how it goes. If it don't go well, just simply remove me off the Main Characters List. If it goes well, then I just stay on the list lol.

Other important information:

Any background information you have on the character: Wolverine is a mutant with a number of both natural and artificial improvements to his physiology. His primary mutant power is an accelerated healing process, typically referred to as his mutant healing factor, that regenerates damaged or destroyed areas of his body far beyond the capabilities of an ordinary human. This power facilitated the artificial improvements he was subjected to under the Weapon X program, in which his skeleton was reinforced with the nearly-indestructible metal adamantium.
Back to top Go down
Juan.

Juan.

PostSubject: Please.   Wolverine Character EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:09 pm

You Have Too Follow The Template Too Get A Character.
king
Back to top Go down
SlyAsAFox
SlyAsAFox

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Character   Wolverine Character EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Application denied i'm sorry. I swear stop posting in things Juan. Let me do my job.

Last edited by Tam on Tue May 26, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed!)
Back to top Go down
The Ryan

The Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Character   Wolverine Character EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:24 am

SlyAsAFox wrote:
Application denied i'm sorry. I swear stop posting in things Juan. Let me do my job.
Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Character   Wolverine Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolverine Character
Page 1 of 1