Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Madelyne Pryor Character Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Igor

Igor

Madelyne Pryor Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Madelyne Pryor Character Application   Madelyne Pryor Character Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:18 am

Madelyne Pryor Character Application Goblin_Queen__Ed_Benes_by_Nubry

Habbo Name: Rising=Sun

Character Name:Madelyne Pryor

Why you should be picked for Madelyne Pryor: To be honest, I never RP'd as her and I would like to see how it's going to end up. She looks like a really great character, noone used her and she's an epic fictional mutant to me. I decided to take a chance and become her for a while.

Other important information: When the original Phoenix committed suicide, Scott Summers believed he had lost Jean Grey forever, unaware that her original body lay in suspended animation in a pod at the bottom of the sea. Mr. Sinister grew his clone at an accelerated rate in his laboratory. He named her Madelyne Pryor and programmed her with false memories and the desire to fall in love with Cyclops. Sinister then planned for Madelyne to bear a child, which would possess the superhuman genetic potential of both Scott and Jean. The evil mutant would then capture the child and control him as he grew up. The scheme started successfully: Cyclops married Madelyne, and they had a child, Nathan, who would become Cable.

When the real Jean returned, Cyclops rushed to her side. Madelyne's own psi powers began to emerge,and she took refuge with the X-Men. But then the demon N'astirh sent her dreams which aroused the dark side of her psyche. Her powers fully awakened, Madelyne became the mad Goblyn Queen and attempted to take revenge on Cyclops by sacrificing their son. Instead Madelyne perished in combat with the original Jean. Later, X-Man created a duplicate of Madelyne, a psionic shell in a new physical body, who became their ally.

Any background information you have on the character:In reality she was a clone of Jean Grey, created by Mister Sinister. Sinister's plot was to produce a child from the union of Madelyne and Scott Summers (Cyclops), whom he believed would become a genetically superior mutant. To Sinister's disappointment, Madelyne did not develop any mutant abilities at puberty as he had hoped.
Later on,Jean Grey returned to Sinister aimed to eliminate Madelyne and sent Marauders to kill her. Maddie used her latent psychic powers to defend herself, but lost baby Nathan to her enemies.In her dreams, The demons N'Astirh and S'ym appeared, toyed with her self doubt and tempted her with great power. Madelyne slowly lost herself to the dark side of her personality, and agreed to help the demons create a link between Earth and the extra-dimensional Otherplace in exchange for locating baby Nathan. Yet, as she grew more powerful and adopted the guise of the Goblin Queen, neither the demons nor Mister Sinister could succeed in making her their pawn.
It was at the moment of the Dark Phoenix's death that a spark of the Phoenix Force was accidentally bestowed on Madelyne's body and renewed Sinister's interest. After Dark Phoenix died on the moon, the Phoenix sought to return the "borrowed" portion of Jean Grey's soul back to her body which was in suspended animation. Jean instinctively rejected the Phoenix and it wandered the globe, lost. Eventually it became attracted to Madelyne Pryor since she was an exact genetic clone of Jean. The Phoenix Force mistakenly gave a spark of itself to Madelyne, granting her a life force and some of Jean's memories.

Note From Me: Maddie is such a powerfull character and I don't want her to get kind of "god-mood'ish", so I decided to change her biography a bit:

1)She was created as Jean Grey's clone.
2)After Jean rejected the Phoenix Force, It took over Maddie as she had the same abilities.
3)Jean is still alive, so is Maddie. Sinister didn't succeed in killing her.
4)Maddie became the Goblin Queen ,but, She lost the title which means her additional powers dissappeared, so did Phoenix Force.
5)She became an ally to X-men.
6)She doesn't have Jean's memories.
7)She still has former powers like:
Telepathy & Telekinesis but, lost her Sorcery.

Edit: To be honest I have so many characters, If I get this one, I will drop:
*Scarlet Witch ( Dead )
*Phoebe Cuckoo
Back to top Go down
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Madelyne Pryor Character Application   Madelyne Pryor Character Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:49 am

Your too fucking Power Hungry
You wante every god moddy power
Phoenix Force Phoenix Force
I mean come on have another non god mod character
in fact have a custom for once
and if you try your -blasts mimic with telekinesis- or -puts mimic in a temprary coma-
I swear to GOD
I will hunt you down and kill EVERY DAMN MAIN YOU GOT!
Nuff Said
Back to top Go down
Igor

Igor

PostSubject: Re: Madelyne Pryor Character Application   Madelyne Pryor Character Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:52 am

Zane wrote:
and if you try your -blasts mimic with telekinesis- or -puts mimic in a temprary coma-
I swear to GOD
Nuff Said

Read the whole application. If I was power hungry, I would have resigned from half of her powers & stop Threating me.

Edit:
Quote :
4)Maddie became the Goblin Queen ,but, She lost the title which means her additional powers dissappeared, so did Phoenix Force.

I don't want Phoenix Force, so stop calling me power hungry.

Last edited by Igor on Wed May 27, 2009 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: Madelyne Pryor Character Application   Madelyne Pryor Character Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:52 am

Zane wrote:
I swear to GOD
Nuff Said

When I read this, I spat out the drink that was in my mouth from laughing.

Cheers, Zane. My keyboard is sticky now.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Igor

Igor

PostSubject: Re: Madelyne Pryor Character Application   Madelyne Pryor Character Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:54 am

skard123 wrote:
Zane wrote:
I swear to GOD
Nuff Said

Nick

Does it have something to do with my application or you're just trying to SPAM?
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: Madelyne Pryor Character Application   Madelyne Pryor Character Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:59 am

Igor wrote:
skard123 wrote:
Zane wrote:
I swear to GOD
Nuff Said

Nick

You got me! it's just spam!

Aww, thought I could get away with it!

So.. I guess I shouldn't post again?

Seeya, power-hungry bitch Igor.

So, sorry, no more spam.
Nick
Back to top Go down
Igor

Igor

PostSubject: Re: Madelyne Pryor Character Application   Madelyne Pryor Character Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:03 am

skard123 wrote:
Igor wrote:
skard123 wrote:
Zane wrote:
I swear to GOD
Nuff Said

Nick

You got me! it's just spam!

Aww, thought I could get away with it!

So.. I guess I shouldn't post again?

Seeya, power-hungry bitch Igor.

So, sorry, no more spam.
Nick

power-hungry bitch? Look few posts up.

-facepalm-
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Madelyne Pryor Character Application   Madelyne Pryor Character Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:28 am

Leave Iggy alone!

He said he'd drop his two other characters, and to me, this doesn't seem god-modly at all. Two powers? Come on.. that's nothing. =/
Jean is easy enough to beat if you RP well, so this can't be that bad.

Besides, good luck to you Igor, you're the only one who I've seen that actually types out a detailed and clear character application. <3
Back to top Go down
Brian!
Admin
Brian!

PostSubject: Re: Madelyne Pryor Character Application   Madelyne Pryor Character Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:48 am

Sorry.
I was not aware that this character is not on the list.
Application Denied.

-This Topic is Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madelyne Pryor Character Application   Madelyne Pryor Character Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Madelyne Pryor Character Application
Page 1 of 1