Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Staff application for Moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saintnickjr

Saintnickjr

Staff application for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Staff application for Moderator   Staff application for Moderator EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:29 am

Name:Nick

Why we should pick you for Moderator:
Umm.I would start off on saying I'm into the tech kinda stuff.I know how to make a website very Awesome.Knowing bout the Urls and experienced stuff like that.I spend my self on the computer most of the time.Like every weekend.And every holiday or off of school.Anytime i get on the computer i will go straight to here and Habbo.I know how to treat people equally.No racism,No Racial profiling/Social profiling.No Banning for no reasons.And i make sure that everyone is satisfied with this forums.

Previous Positions:(From other forums/roleplays):I don't have any Positions for any other forums.But i never applied for any other ones anyways.So that doesn't make a difference.Because if you accept me then that shows me i am experienced enough to be a position on other forums.

Other information:I have a main here.I can Rp well......
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff application for Moderator   Staff application for Moderator EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:32 am

Your application is under review.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff application for Moderator   Staff application for Moderator EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:56 am

Unfortunately, we have reviewed your application and the staff has deemed that it will be declined.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff application for Moderator   Staff application for Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff application for Moderator
Page 1 of 1