Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Superior Moderator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun.

Shaun.

Superior Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Superior Moderator Application   Superior Moderator Application EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Position Wanted:

Why we should pick you for ____:

Previous Positions:(From other forums/roleplays)

Other information:

I want to be a moderator because I want to handle the rpg well. I want to make sure the rpg is good. Not just any ol` noob running around randoming people. I want a calm, realistic rpg, controlled by me. You should pick me because I am sure to fix the rpg in anyway. I know that the rpg will do better with me. I can keep the Rpg in a good manner. My previous positions was not as a mod, nor admin, but I was selected to be the guy to just make sure the Rpg was good. I did that without them asking, on my own time. I am sure to take this job seriously. As for other information I am a good student. I can handle myself well. I know that I can make a good influence. I am a very positive person towards others. I can give others good instruction on how to mature, behave, etc.
Back to top Go down
Shaun.

Shaun.

PostSubject: Re: Superior Moderator Application   Superior Moderator Application EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Eh, thats kay, I am cool enough to be the next man.
Back to top Go down
Saintnickjr

Saintnickjr

PostSubject: T-Mod   Superior Moderator Application EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:08 am

Sorry Dude
I'm the next man.

I'm a Trial-Mod.

I'm On a Trial basis and if he thinks I do good then I will become permanent Mod.

Ask If you can be T-Mod

BTW,How can this RP be realistic...I mean Were on a virtual world....Playing a Mutant RP?
Back to top Go down
Saintnickjr

Saintnickjr

PostSubject: Banner rockz!   Superior Moderator Application EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:09 am

Juan look at my banner.It totally ROCKZ!
Back to top Go down
Shaun.

Shaun.

PostSubject: Re: Superior Moderator Application   Superior Moderator Application EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:15 am

Saintnickjr wrote:
Sorry Dude
I'm the next man.

I'm a Trial-Mod.

I'm On a Trial basis and if he thinks I do good then I will become permanent Mod.

Ask If you can be T-Mod

BTW,How can this RP be realistic...I mean Were on a virtual world....Playing a Mutant RP?
Realistic For The Rpg, Ding-Dong.
Back to top Go down
Saintnickjr

Saintnickjr

PostSubject: Ding-Dong   Superior Moderator Application EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:49 am

Your the ding-dong.With your Bone-Claws.
Back to top Go down
Juan.

Juan.

PostSubject: Do not Argue.   Superior Moderator Application EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:51 am

Don't Argue The Both Of You.
afro
Back to top Go down
Brian!
Admin
Brian!

PostSubject: Re: Superior Moderator Application   Superior Moderator Application EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:24 pm

It looks like you didn't add some things on certain parts of the template. Please edit that.
And try to add AS MUCH as possible, to ensure you are considered for this position.

And stop arguing, both of you. It's silly, guys. Stop. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brian!
Admin
Brian!

PostSubject: Re: Superior Moderator Application   Superior Moderator Application EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Shaun,
you are under consideration for this position. We have SO many mods at the moment, it's too much to handle. So, you are being considered. Just know that, and be patient please.
Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superior Moderator Application   Superior Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Superior Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1