Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deadpool Application

Go down 
+5
SlyAsAFox
david
skard123
Trevor
Austin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Admin

Deadpool Application Empty
PostSubject: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Habbo Name: Suvien

Character Name:
Previous character - Cyclops
Character that I am applying for - Deadpool

Powers/Abilities:

1. Deadpool possesses a superhuman healing factor derived from that of the mutant Wolverine that allows him to regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of his cellular structure at a rate far greater than that of an ordinary human. As such, he can regrow severed limbs or vital organs. The speed at which this healing factor works varies in direct proportion to the severity of the damage Deadpool suffers. This healing factor also affords Deadpool a virtual immunity to poisons and most drugs, as well as an enhanced resistance to diseases and an extended life span. Unlike Wolverine’s natural healing factor, Deadpool’s is mentally driven to a partial extent.

2. Due to the presence of this superhuman healing ability, many of Deadpool's natural physical attributes have been enhanced. Deadpool's musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities. His natural strength, agility and reflexes have been enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body. Deadpool's agility and reaction time are superior to those of even the finest human athlete.

And if willing by staff or advanced members, Teleportation. Maybe even Cyclops ability, and the Wolverine-like katana's that come from his wrists. (I know this is from the movie, but if you don't have a problem with it, it's a benefit to me.)

Why you should be picked for Deadpool?
I would like to be Deadpool for the following facts:

1. The Brotherhood does not have a lot of members here in our roleplay. The last Deadpool fought for the X-Team, the academy, basically the "good" side. Since Magneto quit, the Brotherhood have been lacking in members. I would like to be him so I can lead the Brotherhood as him, set aside your comic book/movie storylines. My superior roleplaying skills would fit him perfectly, as I can easily play his personality.

2. I'm not going to lie to you. I am not an expert on Deadpool's history. But I know enough to keep me alive in the roleplaying, and enough to support my way through Brotherhood leadership.

3. One of the main factor's of Deadpool's characters is his cockyness. I have noticed this in the movies, comic books, and video games. I can fit his attitude well, in taking every scene as a joke, playing it as if I will always win, etc.

4. Deadpool is an expert killer. My roleplaying skills don't go far than skim the line. I will make sure to always demonstrate his techniques to fighting scenes, and tauntings.

5. He is easily one of my favorite characters, and with my roleplaying attributes, I can make this character shine out into the RP, leaving plenty of room for entertaining story-line scenes, and allie/foe rp.

Other important information: My supremacy as a elder roleplayer (SWRP since October 2005, willing to proove) should give me a fair advantage as using this character as a leader of the roleplay.

Any background information you have on the character:
Wade Wilson was a mercenary in love with a beautiful young mutant girlfriend named Vanessa Carlyle, who loved him just as much. Unfortunately, Deadpool left his love with a promise from the Weapon X Project to cure his cancer in exchange for his services. The experiment was a success and Wade was rid of the cancer that was eating at him. The experimental drug he was given, induced a very special regenerative ability that now permits him to heal at a superhuman rate. The trade off for this miracle was the mutilation of his whole epidermis (skin). Wade in disgust of his newly acquired appearance gave himself the name of Deadpool.

(I took the above paragraph from the same site Juan did.)

Please review my application.

If have questions or concerns, reply to this and I'll answer them.

Thank you.

Last edited by Austin on Wed May 27, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Suport.
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Deadpool wouldn't lead the Brotherhood. Ever.

He is once a mercenary, and always a mercenary. He can't work missions in a team, and definitely can't as a leader. Plus, he isn't actually a mutant, so it's a little hypocritical.

And, he has expressed on numerous occasions in the comics how much he doesn't care about what happens with the 'greater cause' of mutants.

Leading the Brotherhood, joining the X-Men, these are things Deadpool would just not do. So you still haven't grasped how Deadpool would act.

I'll give you an idea: He really wouldn't care. Mutants dying? So what. X-Men need people with powers? Too bad.

Nick
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:54 pm

The application is well layed out, and every detail about the character is added, aswell as what you would do with him to contribute to the roleplay..
But, yeah, I kinda do agree with Nick a bit, Deadpool wouldn't give a flying fuck about what happens to the Brotherhood, or the X-Men for that matter. He just does the job he's paid to do.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:23 am

As I said here, and in the announcements.

I am running this off our own storyline, and mostly to help the Brotherhood.

Once I get a kickoff for them, I'll play the character as he should be.

As for Skard, you need to get off my back about it.
I know how he is, don't act like your superior here.
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:28 am

Austin wrote:
As I said here, and in the announcements.

I am running this off our own storyline, and mostly to help the Brotherhood.

Once I get a kickoff for them, I'll play the character as he should be.

As for Skard, you need to get off my back about it.
I know how he is, don't act like you're superior here.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:29 am

Thanks for fixing my grammar there, bud.

Shows alot from you.
Back to top Go down
SlyAsAFox
SlyAsAFox

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:53 am

I agree that Deadpool wouldn't care about the Brotherhood at all, but I believe that this is more convincing, then skard's application for him. I think teleportation (limted at least) would also be allowable, if used in moderate quantities.

Approved by

the EMILYNATOR.

Although I would like another moderators, consent to back me up on this decision.
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:17 am

SlyAsAFox wrote:
[color=red] I agree that Deadpool wouldn't care about the Brotherhood at all, but I believe that this is more convincing, then skard's application for him. I think teleportation (limted at least) would also be allowable, if used in moderate quantities.

He has a teleporter belt. It's not a power, so it's likely he could anyway.

Just so you know.

Nick
Back to top Go down
The Ryan

The Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:31 am

This isn't a fixed storyline y'all. We own this shit, we do whatever we want.

In the comics, you never saw Sabretooth beat Cyclops and Wolverine at the same time eh? Rofl.
Back to top Go down
Connorkinz

Connorkinz

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:26 am

Sabretooth didn't beat Wolverine in that scene.

Juggernaut had to lift me up and fling me in a cell.
Back to top Go down
The Ryan

The Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:30 am

Connorkinz wrote:
Sabretooth didn't beat Wolverine in that scene.

Juggernaut had to lift me up and fling me in a cell.
Because Sabretooth demanded Juggernaut to do so. Razz
Back to top Go down
Connorkinz

Connorkinz

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:44 am

Because y'all had me trapped in a corner with like 6 of you around me.

:< MEANIES!
Back to top Go down
The Ryan

The Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:59 am

That wasn't my fault. When I was about to beat you, some guy came in claiming he impaled you. Rofl.
Back to top Go down
Shaun.

Shaun.

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:04 am

Lol, that's true.
I would've owned, i just thought it would be better if he won.
Back to top Go down
Brian!
Admin
Brian!

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:15 am

Application Accepted.

This Topic Will Be Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Application   Deadpool Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadpool Application
Page 1 of 1