Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffon

Griffon

Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta Empty
PostSubject: Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta   Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:57 am

Habbo Name: Gunslinger645

Character Name: Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta

Why you should be picked for Sunspot: Because i really like his charicter in the New mutants. And i love to RP and im an okay rper. Also None has tryed to go for him.

Other important information: I just really want to be him
badly.
Any background information you have on the character:
Roberto da Costa came from a rich family in Brazil. He was also a very skilled soccer player with a promising future until the day his mutant powers manifested. During a game, he was taunted by a player on the opposing team and ended up beating the player down.He was shunned by everyone around him accept his girlfriend Julianna. He also attracted the attention of Donald Pierce, a member of the inner circle of the Hellfire Club. Pierce tried to kidnap da Costa but failed in his attempt and took Julianna instead. Charles Xavier intervened, he sent his team, the New Mutants, to help da Costa stop Pierce. During the fight, Julianna took a bullet to save Bobby's life. Pierce was defeated. Xavier then invited da Costa to join the team and attend his school to learn more about his powers. He took the name Sunspot and experienced several adventures with them.

A short time later, Bobby met his mother Nina, who had been estranged from him for years due to her job as an archeologist. She invited Booby and the New Mutants to join her on an excavation in Brazil, no one knowing that Bobby's father Emmanuel da Costa had dealings with the Hellfire Club and had particular interests in that area. Axe, the Hellfire Club's assassin was sent to kill her, but was stopped by the New Mutants and led to Magma's recruitment. Emmanuel went on to become the White Rook within the Inner Circle, at his son's dismay.

When he accidentally injured teammate, Sam Guthrie, Cannonball, during a soccer game, Sunspot left the New Mutants. Another teammate, Warlock, followed him to Los Angeles and the two met up with the group, the Fallen Angels (which included the mutants Multiple Man and Siryn). The two worked with the group until it was discovered that they had been brought together by Ariel, part of an alien race that studies human mutations. The team was captured and studied until Sunspot rescued them. Afterwards Sunspot and Warlock returned to the New Mutants.

Later he was contacted by mutant businessman, Gideon after his father died. Gideon persuaded Sunspot into joining him claiming to help him manage the family fortune. Gideon was actually a member of a group of mutants known as the Externals who believed themselves to be immortal. Gideon believed that Sunspot was also an External but after several harsh tests and experiments Gideon was proven wrong. The tests overloaded him, giving a side effect that gave Bobby the ability to produce concussive blasts of heat and light. He was saved by his former teammates of the New Mutants that had reformed as X-Force. Sunspot joined the team. When Gideon experimented on Sunspot, he was able to copy his powers and give them to a test subject. The result was Reignfire.

Reignfire became the leader of the Mutant Liberation Front, a mutant terrorist group. Reignfire gave hints that he was really Sunspot during the M.L.F's confrontation with X-Force. At that time, the real Sunspot had went into a transport portal while battling the M.L.F.'s Locus. In there next encounter, X-Force's leader, Cable, telepathically restored Sunspot's memories. It turned out that Reignfire actually switched places with Sunspot through a telepathic link. Sunspot finally regained control.
Sunspot was later blackmailed by Selene, the Black Queen of the Hellfire Club into joining. She told him that Gideon's Damocles Foundation was attempting more experiments similar to the one that created Reignfire. Selene and X-force went to stop him but found out that Selene wanted the process for herself, and subdued the team. Selene then offered to resurrect Julianna if Bobby joined the Hellfire Club. Bobby agreed, but Selene only partially kept her word. She resurrected Julianna's spirit and put it in the body of a comatose patient. Sunspot served as the Black Rook keeping it a secret from his friends. Sunspot also became the head of the Los Angeles branch of X-Corporation, a search and rescue organization for mutants.

Sebastian Shaw approached Sunspot as Lord Imperial of the Hellfire Club, offering him the Black Knight position in his Lords of the Cardinal. He convinced Sunspot to accept by telling him that he was trying to change the club for the better. Donald Pierce soon challenged Shaw again, leaving Pierce decapitated and Shaw hospitalised. Sunspot then claimed the Lord Imperial position hoping to use the club for a force for good.

At the beginning of the Young X-Men series, Sunspot was revealed to be the new leader of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants by Cyclops. He is joined on the team by his former New Mutants comrades Cannonball, Danielle Moonstar, and Magma have joined him. In a battle with the X-Men, Sunspot is injured when Wolf Cub slashed his chest and face. It is revealed that Donald Pierce is pretending to be Cyclops using an image inducer, in order to have Sunspot the new Lord Imperial killed.

Roberto met the Aguilar family. As he befriends Christina Aguilar, they went to a walk but a branch fell down on them. Sunspot saved her but her engagement ring was lost. Roberto told her that her fiance would marry her even if the ring was lost as long as they love each other. Christina introduced Roberto to her family which accepted him even if he was a mutant. However, Euphy do not like him unlike the other members of the family. Though they have arguments, Sunspot stays calm. One night during a dinner, an anti-mutant group attacked. Sunspot discovered that its boss is wearing Christina's engagement ring. He took down that team and was able to retrieve the ring. The Family thanked him for the heroism that he have done. Christina offered him to stay with the family but Sunspot refused because he do not want that familt to get into his issues and dont want to cause further damage to the family's relationship. Mr. Aguilar then understood the situation and told Christina about it.

When Sunspot uses his powers, he is surrounded in some sort of aura of glowing black energy, his eyes turn white and he is surrounded by Kirby Dots. This is because when he uses his powers, he drains all the ambient wavelengths of light from around his personage. He has also been seen with a golden or yellow glow around his body, called his corona. For a short time sunspot gained the abilities of Cloak in the means of teleportation and darkness manipulation.

BTW: I got a lot of my Info from Comic vine.com
And im going to rp some lines:

Mutant:
-as i then stand here-
-i then absorb the light and heat around me-
-i then glow black to the light to fly-
-as i then use the power to fly quickly-
-as i fly i then shoot the mutant infrot of me with a concentraded shot of heat and light-
-as it makes a hole in the mutant-
-as the mutant falls over koed here-
-as his body then light his body on fire-
-as theres nothing of the mutant here-

Hand to hand:
-i then puch the guy in the face-
-it then hit him a mintue here-
-i then smash the guys head here-
-i then kick him in the face-
-as it hits him hard-
-he then gets flewn to the ground-
-i then punch him in the kidneys-
-as he then falls over as the blood and urine in his system mix-
-he then has yellow eyes-
-it then makes him die from lack of blood flow-
-his body then flop around of spasm fits-
-it then makes his spine break-
-i then stomp on his spine here-
-as it makes his spine shater-
-it then makes his neck brake too-
-as it REALLY killed him-
Back to top Go down
Juan.

Juan.

PostSubject: Very Good...   Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:49 am

Very Good Application...
^_^
Back to top Go down
Griffon

Griffon

PostSubject: Re: Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta   Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:12 am

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta   Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:31 am

Beautiful.

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta   Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta Empty

Back to top Go down

Roberto "Sunspot" DaCosta
Page 1 of 1