Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robert "Bobby" Drake ; Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BangMrRowley

Robert "Bobby" Drake ; Application Empty
PostSubject: Robert "Bobby" Drake ; Application   Robert "Bobby" Drake ; Application EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:00 am

Habbo Name: PickedAtRandom

Character Name: Robert "Bobby" Drake

Why you should be picked for_______: I should be picked for Robert Drake because i've been rp'ing for a while. I started out with Mob rpg, but began to branch out after two years. I know information on Robert's character that can help me with how he acts, behaves, and uses his powers. I also should be picked because of my ability to Role-play. I really get into the character, and I can rp the character really well. You should pick me because I can rp quickly, not spam, but actually rp.

Other important information:
I can be great at this character
Any background information you have on the character: Youngest member of team, funny, Used to be able to turn into snow, able to solidify his body, lower his body heat
Rp'ing for Bobby : -Sending a wave of ice shards downwards to your body- -Hitting both arms and legs to pin you against the wall- -Then walking up to you slowly now- -As I whisper into your ear slowly now- "Do not-Cause a crime- Again"

Robert "Bobby" Drake ; Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert "Bobby" Drake ; Application   Robert "Bobby" Drake ; Application EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:13 am

Application Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net

Robert "Bobby" Drake ; Application
Page 1 of 1