Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BROTHERHOOD APPLICATIONS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Admin

BROTHERHOOD APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: BROTHERHOOD APPLICATIONS   BROTHERHOOD APPLICATIONS EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:21 pm

If you would like to join the Brotherhood here at the MMA, please follow this template, and reply to this post.

Habbo Name:

Character Name:

Power/Abilities:

Why you would like to join the Brotherhood:

How would you benefit the Brotherhood:

Other important information we should know about you:

History of your character:

These better be long, and legitimate explanations people. Good luck to you

Current mutants accepted on the Organized Brotherhood (15 Members Maximum):
1. Magneto
2. Silence
3. Sabertooth

Last edited by Austin on Wed May 27, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net
david

david

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERHOOD APPLICATIONS   BROTHERHOOD APPLICATIONS EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:01 am

I guess I'll post it here.

Habbo Name:
    Sublimate, etc.

Character Name:
    Izak "Silence" Marsworth

Power/Abilities:
    -- Izak's ability is a rather basic one, he is able to form heat based or kinetic based energy on his finger tips. The energy can appear in many shapes and forms, possibly a circular razor, multiple knife-shaped points, etc. Conveniently, he is able to fire these energy-based objects from his fingers in an approximate 40 foot radius. He used his mutation to in his favor whilst working as an assassin, it helped in many missions he was given. Imagine it, effortless killing in order to reach his target, it was something he loved doing. He treasures his gift, and has always thought of himself as someone superior to the human race. He is a very smart individual, and came up with variious different ways to tackle objectives when he worked under the Russian Embassy, often earning the respect of his fellow comrades.
    -- Izak has not yet mastered his ability to it's highest standard, as causing heat energy to focus into other parts of his body causes him great discomfort, and he often finds it very hard to control. He hopes eventually, he'll master his ability, and learn to focus energy into other parts of his body, such as his back, etc.

Why you would like to join the Brotherhood:
    -- My character's nature is rather dark, and he has had quite a gruesome past, considering he brutalised his own mother, and many other people during his time as an assassin. He grew up fighting, and still fights to this very day, not only with other people, but with himself, inside his own mind.
    -- My character does not talk; as he is a mute, thus not letting others sense his emotions, or true intentions through speech, this allows him to keep himself to himself, and not let any sign of reluctancy to be shown, etc. This can turn out to be very handy, and give him the upper edge in most situations.

How would you benefit the Brotherhood:
    -- My character is a formidable opponent, and I am too. I know how to roleplay, and have a vast knowledge of technique and tactics. People are predictable, so I choose to be spontaneous, and spontaneous actions are the key to catching the opposition off-guard. I believe that being an evil-role will support the element of surprise, as bad guys don't tend to plan out stuff very well. It's more happy-go-lucky.
    -- Not only am I a detailed and intimate roleplayer, but I am also quite a quick typer.. I believe this will help in fights, as long as they are organised fights. Dis-organisation leads to arguements and needless banter. With my organisation in roleplay, I could help the brotherhood rise.

Other important information we should know about you:
    -- I'm just obviously awesome. (Oh lord, how irrelevant).

History of your character:
Back to top Go down
The Ryan

The Ryan

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERHOOD APPLICATIONS   BROTHERHOOD APPLICATIONS EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:16 am

Name wrote:
Habbo Name: ..II..Ryan..II..

Character Name: Victor "Sabretooth" Creed.

Powers&Abilities wrote:
Power/Abilities: Regenerative Healing Factor: Sabretooth's primary mutant power was an accelerated healing process that enabled him to regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of his anatomy with far greater efficiency than an ordinary human. Originally, the speed of Sabretooth's healing factor's was in proportion to the wound's severity; for example, he could fully recover from an ordinary gunshot wound within minutes or injuries as severe as a broken back and severed spine within days. However, Sabretooth's healing ability was dramatically increased in recent years due to various augmentation procedures. Sabretooth could fully heal from injuries that result in massive tissue damage or loss such as multiple gunshot wounds, slashes, puncture wounds, blunt force trauma, and severe burns within a matter of moments.

* Foreign Chemical Immunity: Sabretooth's natural healing also afforded him the virtual immunity to poisons and most drugs. It was virtually impossible for him to become intoxicated.

* Immunity To Diseases: Sabretooth's healing powers also extended to his highly efficient immune system. As a result, he was immune to the effects of all known Earthly diseases and infections.

* Weather Insulated Adaptation: Sabretooth was able to withstand incredibly cold temperatures without sustaining bodily damage for great periods of time, even to the point of being nude in sub-zero temperatures.

* Extended Longevity: In addition, Sabretooth's healing factor provided him with an extended lifespan by slowing the effects of the aging process. Despite being of an, unknown, advanced age, Sabretooth retained the appearance and vitality of a man in his physical prime when he was killed.

* Superhuman Strength: Sabretooth possessed superhuman strength that has been artificially augmented on a number of occasions over the years. Initially, he possessed sufficient strength to lift about 900 lbs, slightly greater than the maximum amount an ordinary human is capable of lifting. However, after being captured and augmented the first time by his son, Graydon Creed, his strength was increased to the point where he could lift about 10 tons. He also underwent various augmentation procedures at the hands of the latest incarnation of the Weapon X Program, including some to both his strength and healing factor. While the full limits of his strength weren't revealed, the upper limit was no more than 25 tons.

* Superhuman Stamina: Sabretooth's advanced musculature produced considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human, due in large part to the effects of his mutant healing factor. Before receiving various upgrades to his powers, Sabretooth could physically exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins began to impair him. After the upgrades, his stamina was increased to the point where he could exert himself at peak capacity for at least 24 hours.

* Superhuman Agility: Sabretooth's agility, balance, and bodily coordination were enhanced to levels beyond the human body's natural limits, even those of the finest human athlete.

* Superhuman Reflexes: Sabretooth's reflexes were similarly enhanced and were superior to those of the finest human athlete.

* Superhumanly Acute Senses: Sabretooth's feral mutation provided him superhumanly acute senses. Sabretooth could see with greater clarity and greater distances than an ordinary human. His vision extended into the ultraviolet and infrared areas of the electromagnetic spectrum, allowing him to see in near-total darkness and retain the same level of clarity. Sabretooth's hearing was similarly enhanced, able to detect sounds that ordinary human's can't and at greater distances. For example, he could detect the sound of light, normal breathing within a distance of 200 feet. Sabretooth also possessed an extremely well developed sense of smell. Sabretooth could recognize or track targets by scent, much the same way as a dog or wolf does. His nose could detect minute chemical differences in the scents of different deodorant brands, even if they were purported to be exactly the same scent.

Claws and Fangs:' Sabretooth has retractable talons in place of fingernails. The claws are naturally sharp and tougher than that of normal human bone structure, allowing Sabretooth to cut through most types of flesh and natural materials. Sabretooth's ability to slice completely through a substance depends on the thickness of the substance and the amount of force he can exert. At times, Sabretooth's claws, along with his skeleton, have been bonded with Adamantium. As a result, his claws were virtually indestructible. The Adamantium further enhanced the already razor sharp edge of Sabretooth's claws and enabled him to slice through almost any surface, with the known exceptions of Adamantium itself and Captain America's shield.

Information wrote:
Why you would like to join the Brotherhood: Currently, I play a big role of the Brotherhood. Since we now have no Magneto, I am currently acting as the leader. As in, recruiting more Brotherhood members, giving things for the members to do, etc.

How would you benefit the Brotherhood: The Brotherhood I think is going down hill. Mainly because we had a crap leader. (No offense Jesse) but I have been speaking with the X-Men rpg owner WhyTrustLiers? to merge his rpg with MMA, turning his rpg into the Brotherhood side of the MMA. That way, Brotherhood can have more than just a shitty forest and an half empty mansion.

Other important information we should know about you: I am already a big part of the Brotherhood. If you decline this, then it won't mean anything because without Sabretooth Brotherhood will easily fall.

History wrote:
History of your character: Little is known about the early life of the feral mutant named Victor Creed, although it is believed that he suffered an abusive childhood at the hands of his father who, disgusted by the boy’s mutant nature, frequently beat him and chained him up in the darkened basement of their home. As an adult, Creed took the name Sabretooth, and by the 1910s he was known by this name in a small Canadian frontier community where he intimidated almost everyone. One of the few exceptions was a young man named Logan, whom Sabretooth sensed had superhuman abilities similar to his own. Hating the love that existed between Logan and a young Indian girl named Silver Fox, Sabretooth brutally assaulted her, apparently raping her and leaving her for dead. The enraged Logan then forced Sabretooth into a pitched battle, which ended with Sabretooth victorious. Unbeknownst to either combatant, Silver Fox survived the attack and soon departed from the community.

Little is known about Sabretooth’s subsequent activities until the early 1960s when served in Team X, a special intelligence unit run by the Central Intelligence Agency for the subversive Weapon X Program. In Team X, Sabretooth was reunited with both Logan, now known as Wolverine, and Silver Fox, however none of them recalled their past experiences due to false memory implants provided by Weapon X’s ally Psi-Borg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BROTHERHOOD APPLICATIONS   BROTHERHOOD APPLICATIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

BROTHERHOOD APPLICATIONS
Page 1 of 1