Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X-TEAM APPLICATIONS

Go down 
+9
ArmyVeteran235
Jesse
Nathan
skard123
Shaun.
Zane
Mirandy
Aiden
Austin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Admin

X-TEAM APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: X-TEAM APPLICATIONS   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:20 pm

If you would like to join the X-Men Team here at the MMA, please follow this template, and reply to this post.

Habbo Name:

Character Name:

Power/Abilities:

Why you would like to join the X-Team:

How would you benefit the X-Team:

Other important information we should know about you:

History of your character:

These better be long, and legitimate explanations people. Good luck to you.

Current mutants accepted on the X-Team (15 Members Maximum):
1. Cyclops
2. Emma Frost
3. Mimic
4. Badger
5. Daken
6. Northstar
7. Kestrel
8. Deadpool
9. Crystal
10. Beast
11. Siryn

Last edited by Austin on Tue May 26, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net
Aiden

PostSubject: Re: X-TEAM APPLICATIONS   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Habbo Name: DarkestRitual

Character Name: Aiden "Badger" Howlett

Power/Abilities:
+Strong Upper and Lower Body (Because of Cat Like Attributes)
+Cat Like Attributes
+Extendable Teeth and Fingernails

I would like to join this team because I'm sure if you have Wolverine's Son and Wolverine on a team it would be unstoppable.And also because with the two of them there is sure to be more scenes.

I would benefit the X-Team because im a good rper and with the character i have im sure i cna pwn.

Can be rude when he wants to.Have tendecies to work on his won when angered.Leaves when is confronted with a problem he cant handle.

Aiden was born a few year after his mother Kayla's "death".She didnt actually die but went into a state that resembled death.By this happening it almost corrupted Aiden mutant gene.When Kayla had Aiden she was in Paris to get away from all the drama.When Aiden turned 22 Kayla actually died of breast cancer.Aiden went to seek the Summers because they were the only known mutants to him.He met with Rosline,Valerie,and Racheal Summers.This was a few days before their fight with Time Maestro.Aden witnesses the fight but didnt take part.When Time Maestro sent thim to the past he accidentally sent Aiden too.Now Aiden is searching for James to see why he left his mother.
Back to top Go down
Mirandy

PostSubject: Celeste Stepford.   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:41 am

Quote :
Habbo Name: Conductal

Character Name: Celèste Stepford

Power/Abilities:
- Telepathy
- Organic diamond form

Why you would like to join the X-Team: I would like to join the X-Team because, i wish to help others that are in need and to have a good experience with the X-Team.

How would you benefit the X-Team: I would benefit the team by acquiring the missions, listening to the leader at the times, using my abilities to what I can do to complete these missions.

Other important information we should know about you: Not much really.

The Stepford Cuckoos were five identical mutant sisters who enrolled at the Xavier Institute and soon proved to be the crème de la crème of Emma Frost's telepathy class. When the Institute was attacked by the mutant-organ-harvesting U-Men, the Cuckoos were among the students that helped oppose them. Later, the Cuckoo Esme romanced a student named Kato who revealed himself to be Stuff, a spy for the alien Shi'ar Empire's Imperial Guard who had been dispatched to Earth by Cassandra Nova to eradicate mutant kind. Along with Emma and fellow student Angel Salvadore, the Cuckoos were captured, but were able to defeat Stuff and free Emma. With her help, the Cuckoos were able to create a trap for Nova. Their class rival Quentin Quire was besotted with the Cuckoo Sophie, and after he rebelled and fomented a riot at the Institute, the Cuckoos opposed him. Taking the power-boosting drug "Kick" and using the X-Men's mutant-locating device Cerebra to further amplify their powers, they defeated him. While her sisters were happy to be molded in Emma's image, Esme was not, and she secretly usurped control of the Cuckoo's group mind. When Sophie resisted, Esme influenced her death, and influenced the Cuckoos to blame Emma for their sister's death and to leave her tutelage. Esme later telepathically forced Angel to shoot Emma, seemingly killing her. Emma was restored by her X-Men teammate Jean Grey's manipulation of the cosmic Phoenix Force, after which Esme fled the Institute, joining who she believed to be the X-Men's arch-nemesis Magneto. After this faux Magneto, one of the mutant brothers known as Xorn, destroyed the Institute and attacked Manhattan, the three other Cuckoos joined an ad-hoc X-Men team to oppose the imposter. Esme ultimately turned against him and was killed for her betrayal.
The three remaining Cuckoos later resolved their differences with Emma, who subsequently became co-headmistress of the rebuilt Institute. The Cuckoos were placed into Cyclops' Corsairs squad, after which Mindee helped the blind X-Man Gambit defend the Institute from an attack by a reformed Brotherhood of Mutants. The Cuckoos then faced the return of Quire after a splintered Phoenix Force came to the Institute seeking Jean. Quire sought to resurrect his beloved Sophie and asked the Force for help. It restored her to life, but upon seeing Quire she chose to return to death. The Force departed after merging with Jean to search for its missing pieces, one of which later visited the Cuckoos. Recently, when the immovable mutant the Blob attacked the Institute, the Cuckoos were instrumental in his defeat by the students. During the mutant Scarlet Witch's reshaping of reality, the Cuckoos briefly became a quintet once more.

After the effects of M-Day the trilets retained their powers and the small fragment of the phoenix force that came to one of the cuckoos, began to influence their behavior. Being manipulated by both the Phoenix and a man named John Sublime, the Cuckoos awoke their dead sisters and traveled to the World, a laboratory created by Weapon Plus, it was revealed that Emma Frost's ova was the genetic templates used to clone thousands of cuckoos. It was also revealed that the Phoenix fragment had manifested in order to destroy the Cuckoos clones to prevent them from being activated as a weapon and kill all mutants.
Retrieved from "http://www.marvel.com/universe/Stepford_Cuckoos"
Back to top Go down
Zane

PostSubject: Re: X-TEAM APPLICATIONS   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:52 am

Habbo Name: iSpyder

Character Name: Calvin "Mimic" Rankin

Power/Abilities: Mimicry -
Calvin Rankin has the ability to copy the powers, abilities, attributes, IQ, talents, fighting skills, and characteristics of anyone around him. Mimic can copy the powers of other mutants around him. This ability is limited to five powers at a time. When he copies their Knowledge, He is able to use the power on the same level as the original User. When he absorbs more than 5 powers, He starts to overload.

Why you would like to join the X-Team: I wanna protect innocent mutants from getting kidnapped and helpp the school be protected from any type of harm.

How would you benefit the X-Team: I can be used for any kind of job whether it is stealth, delivering, assasinaitions etc.
Also if a team member or the whole team is down, i can copy their abilities and use it all against the opponent. Also i can copy the abily of the opponent and use it against them while the team get their job done.

Other important information we should know about you: I went over to the BH base disguised as Magneto, i shape shifted into him, and found out that he was kidnapping mutants and doing experiments on them. I went into the cell and was asked what to do with them. I then attacked the BH member and retreated when Sabertooth came in. Meaning i know more than the X-Men team. He is also recruiting Academy Students right under our noses.

History of your character: Calvin Rankin was born in Passaic, New Jersey. After an accidental mixup of chemicals from his father Ronald's experiments, he gained the ability to copy the skills, physical traits, knowledge, and superpowers of any person. When his father found out about this, he retreated with Calvin into a mine where he worked on a machine which, as he claimed, would make the abilities his son absorbed permanent. But his experiments with the device caused several power outages in the vicinity; in order to hold off the mob which was tracking these disturbances, Ronald Rankin blasted the mine entrance, but he was accidentally caught and killed in the explosion, and his device sealed deep inside the mine.

Taking the name Mimic, Cal decided to seek out the X-Men in a plot to get to the machine and make their powers his permanently. Initially he gained the upper hand, but his powers were removed by Ronald Rankin's device, as Professor X had expected. Xavier then wiped his memory of the incident and let him stay at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Shaun.

Shaun.

PostSubject: Re: X-TEAM APPLICATIONS   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:13 am

Habbo Name: BreakFist (Shaun)

Character Name: Daken Howlett

Power/Abilities: I can heal myself. Even the most fatal wounds, are repairable. I have bone claws that my father, James Howlett, has started out with. I now have had Adamantium in me. I also, and lastly, have extreme superhuman abilities. I have enhanced human strength. I have strong legs, able to pounce a high height. And a half decent over the average intellegence.

Why you would like to join the X-Team: I have started a new path. I would like to benifit with the X-Team. I was formerly in the Brotherhood. I now know it is not the road to take. So I will not only join as a student, but as an X-Men.

How would you benefit the X-Team: i can improve of my teammates skills. I can help my teammates out. I always put my team before me. I am a good fighter, for the team.

Other important information we should know about you: I am a good soldier for whatever side I am on. I am loyal to my team. I do good things for my team. Lastly, I make myself known, and not in the crowd.

History of your character: Daken started out with his uncle, Sabretooth. He then was forced to fight his father, Wolverine. He was defeated in his first battle, then made a draw in the second. He helped sabretooth jail students in Brotherhood's holding cells. He thought about leaving Bh, knowing it wasn't wrong. Now he decided to leave the Bh, starting a new life.
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: X-TEAM APPLICATIONS   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:20 am

Erm... I know you can tweak your characters a little, but Daken joining the X-Men? It would just never happen. He hates Wolverine more than anything in the World.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Shaun.

Shaun.

PostSubject: Re: X-TEAM APPLICATIONS   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:39 am

skard123 wrote:
Erm... I know you can tweak your characters a little, but Daken joining the X-Men? It would just never happen. He hates Wolverine more than anything in the World.

Nick

Three things:
1) Stuff changed ICly
2) It's my character
3) I'm going to have the same personality, so what does it matter?
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: X-Men application   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:33 am

Habbo Name: Goombas

Character Name: Northstar

Powers/Abilities: Flight, super human speed, light manipulation.

Why would I like to join the X-Men: I want to join the X-Men because I always liked them and I would prefer them over Brother Hood. And my character (Northstar) is in the X-Men in the comics. And I think I can make better scenes if I was in X-Men and that I love to compete againts the Brother Hood.

How would I benefit the X-Men team: I'm a good rper and since my character is in the X-Men in the comics I can act like how he would in the comics since it would be similar. I think i'm a good leader if we ever needed a leader for a while. I can deliver some well scenes if I was in the X-Men.

History about my character: His name is Jean-Paul Beaubier. Northstar was born in Montreal, Quebec. Wich is in Canada. He was split from his sister when his real parents got killed in a car crash. Her name is Jeanne-Marie Beaubier. Also known as Aurora. They got adopted by different parents. Northstar was a professional skier until he found out his powers. He then went to work for the Canadian government wich was called Alpha Flight. He got his name "Northstar" form there. When he went to Alpha Flight he met his sister after years and they rejoined. Then after he quit from Alpha Flight Jean Grey recruited him to the X-Men. Northstar can fly, manipulate light and he can run at super human levels.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: X-TEAM APPLICATIONS   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:09 am

Habbo Name: cullousus501

Character Name: John Wraith

Power/Abilities:
--+ Teleportation
--+ Invisibility [Through Teleportation]
--+ Anti-Aging Factor

Why you would like to join the X-Team: I feel it would be a great experience to be part of an Elite Team of mutants and that i can offer the team many things.

How would you benefit the X-Team: I could offer many rping abilities for the team, and i also have experience with my own team [some people can tell you] that was very good. I am a good leader and will carry out any tasks that are assigned to me. I would be respectful to my IC people in charge of me, and act like my charactar's personality as much as possible.

Other important information we should know about you: i am a pretty good rper, good at scenes, i can be sarcastic at times but usually an all around nice person to be with, Many people in this Roleplay know about me already.

History of your character: He was part of Team X along with Wolverine, Sabretooth, Maverick, Mastodon, and Silver Fox and like the other members in Team X he recieved an Age supressing drug [or something XD]
he has the psionic ability to teleport whenever he wants to any point that he wants [he can do this up to very far ranges] he can also supress his teleportation so its just like he is appearing then dissappearing with no light giving him away. He has normaly human Strength, and also uses a sort of bomb to attack his enemies.

This is also to show people that i am not "Too Good" for applications on the X Team

[Sorry i couldnt put more, but there isnt alot of information on Him]

Last edited by Jesse on Tue May 26, 2009 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArmyVeteran235

PostSubject: My X-Team Application I Made :D   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:15 am

Habbo Name: ArmyVeteran235

Character Name: Justin "Crystal" Spencer

Power/Abilities: Power Is Crystal Manip.. His Abilitys Include The Ability To Change His Body Crystal And Create Armour Or Weapons -Not Guns Though-

Why you would like to join the X-Team: I Would Like To Join the X-Team Because I Want To Keep Students Safe From The Brotherhood And From Them Hurting Each Other. and I Want To Be Able To Protect Xavier's Incase Of An Brotherhood Attack.

How would you benefit the X-Team: I Would Benefit The X-Team With My War Fare Tactics And My Knowledge Of The Broteherhood. I Could Also Be Able To Hack Computers to Turn Down Power Negators And Turrets they May Set Up. -It Takes Me A Minute Or Two Though- He also Always Carries Guns Incase His Powers Are gone. And Phoens And A Laptop If Needed to Hack Soemthing To Help.

Other important information we should know about you: He Is A Very Tough fighter And Will Not Give Up Unless Told To Retreat Or To Fall Back And Regroup With His Teammates. And He Hates Working Alone When fighting.

History of your character: -Starting From Time When He Joined Army-
As A Kid justin Always Wantedto Be A Green Berret And Fight For His Country. He finally Was Able To When He Turned 18. When He Signed Up They already Knew him Cause Of His Father. Who Was Leader Of A Green Berret Squad. And Was Quickly given Sgt. Rank And LeadeR Of A 4 Man Squad. During A Battle In Iraq Where He Was Sent. He Was Sent On A Searach And Destroy Mission To Get rid Of A Terrorist Weapon Factory. On The Mission His Powers Arose And His Men Fleed In Fear. Soon After He Was Caleld To Retreat. Grimancing He Retreated From The fight. After Returning to Base On A Failed mission He Was Stripped Of Rank And Duty. And Was Then Told To Get Out Now. He Pack Everything He Had At The Army and Left. Without Even Looking Back. When He got Home He Was Told His Family All But His Brother Was Killed. He Found Out his Brother Had A Power Also. But Where Would He go Now? Justin Was Forced To Live On The Streets For 2 Days Before Finding Out About Xavier's. He Quickly Went There To see If He Could Get In. He Was Happy When They Accepted Him. Soon After He Made A Few Friends But A Figth Arose Between <M> And <B>. They Lost And With The Lose Of 2 Students In The fight. Justin Killed Sabertooth. One <B> Down Many More to Go... He's Been Fighting For The Students Ever Since And Protecting Them Under His Own Will. And Will Keep Doing So Till He Is Dead. That May Be A While...
Back to top Go down
Juan.

Juan.

PostSubject: Deadpool Application Xmen Team.   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:59 am

Name : Juan-Olano.

Character Name : Deadpool.

Power/Abilities : Regeneration, Teleportation, Optic Blast's, Retractable Katana's.

Why Would I like Too Join The X-men Team :
Too be Honest this was a very hard choice,
But I joined the X-men team Cause I know,
They can change this world,For the good.
I know they can make this world Better,
They can make Mutant Academy Safer.
They can change alot of things And be
remembered As something....^_^
-Juan.

1.deadpool Listens too orders
2.Deadpool Can use Help the X-men team By using His Power Transportation When They Need Something Very Important..
3.Deadpool Has 3 Powers That can Always Help the X-men For Example Cyclop's Optic Blast's.

Other Important Info About My Char : Better Watch Out With My Guy deadpool Sometimes Because When He Has Too He Will Kill You D;

History Of my Char:

Wade Wilson was a mercenary in love with a beautiful young mutant girlfriend named Vanessa Carlyle, who loved him just as much. Unfortunately, Deadpool left his love with a promise from the Weapon X Project to cure his cancer in exchange for his services. The experiment was a success and Wade was rid of the cancer that was eating at him. The experimental drug he was given, induced a very special regenerative ability that now permits him to heal at a superhuman rate. The trade off for this miracle was the mutilation of his whole epidermis (skin). Wade in disgust of his newly acquired appearance gave himself the name of Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
Brian!
Admin
Brian!

PostSubject: Re: X-TEAM APPLICATIONS   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Habbo Name: Deroch.

Character Name: Henry Hank McCoy "Beast".

Power/Abilities: Beast's powers consist of: superhuman strength, speed, stamina, dexterity, durability, agility, superhumanly acute senses, regenerative healing, pheromones, and claws/fangs. His abilities are: genius-level intellect and hand-to-hand combatant.

Why you would like to join the X-Team: I would like to join the X-Team because I strongly believe in protection of youth. That is my main reason of joining this Team. To protect and serve the future X-Team members of the Academy. I, as a teacher myself, always have wanted to educate students and get them academically prepared for their future careers. This is a great opportunity for me to do just that. I can knowledge the children on both academic and athletic-related topics by being on the team. It gets me more of a chance to show my talents to the young ones. I also have a passion to defend the Academy and everyone in it from any attack, Brotherhood-related or not. Either way, I would like to be properly prepared for an invasion of any sort.

How would you benefit the X-Team: I would benefit the X-Team in many ways. The first is, I am incredibly intelligent. I know a wide variety of things on a numerous amount of various topics. These topics are: biochemistry, mutant genetics, evolutionary biology, chemistry, physics, differential equations, electronics, nano-effusive devices, anatomy, philosophy, ancient cultures, art history, musicology and literature. Beast is also a polyglot and a keyboard musician. Another reason I would benefit the X-Team is because of my superhuman qualities. I can lift up to 10 tons, run at speeds as fast as 40 miles per hour, and the ability of an Olympic-like gymnast (agility). Beast also has increased stamina, allowing him to exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before the build-up of fatigued toxins in his blood begin to impair him. His skin and flesh tissue is also very durable. He can resist certain injuries from him that a normal human would be greatly pained by. I can also heal myself, so in case of an emergency, I can regenerate and get back in action. I also have very acute senses, allowing me to be aware of things not known to others.

Other important information we should know about you: Beast is very contented and witty, in fact. He is not just a brute with a huge build. He wishes one day that he will be seen for what he truly wants to be seen as: a professor. Not a buff blue monster. He also is content with any sort of work put in front of him (solitary, cooperative, etc.) Beast will work at basically anything, for he is very flexible in many positions he needs to fill.

History of your character: Beast was born a mutant. He eventually gained his furry coat by drinking a biogenic serum that he had developed. He became a football star in high school because of his superhuman qualities, and was eventually scouted out by Professor Xavier. He was invited to come and join the School for Gifted Youngsters. El Conquistador, a costumed criminal, took note of Beast's abilities and captured his parents, forcing Beast to join him in his evil schemes. He eventually killed El Conquistador, rescued his parents, and became known in the X-Men as "Beast". Beast completed his studies, which he excelled at, and left to become a genetic researcher. He there made a serum and that is how he became what he is now. He left Brand eventually and joined the Avengers. He served there for 2 years, and left to join the Defenders, along with Iceman and Angel. However, this group eventually perished in a climatic battle. Subsequently, Beast, along with original X-Men, made X-Factor, which was a project in order to hunt down mutants that were alledeged as dangerous, but secretly teach them to use their superhuman powers. Later, he left and returned to join the X-Men, where he was, and currently is, an active member.
(Information found on marvel.wikia.com)

Note-; This is also my biography, so I will copy and paste this into Biographies so others can see.
Back to top Go down
Zane

PostSubject: Re: X-TEAM APPLICATIONS   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Juan. wrote:
Name : Juan-Olano.

Character Name : Deadpool.

Power/Abilities : Regeneration, Teleportation, Optic Blast's, Retractable Katana's.

Why Would I like Too Join The X-men Team :
Too be Honest this was a very hard choice,
But I joined the X-men team Cause I know,
They can change this world,For the good.
I know they can make this world Better,
They can make Mutant Academy Safer.
They can change alot of things And be
remembered As something....^_^
-Juan.

1.deadpool Listens too orders
2.Deadpool Can use Help the X-men team By using His Power Transportation When They Need Something Very Important..
3.Deadpool Has 3 Powers That can Always Help the X-men For Example Cyclop's Optic Blast's.

Other Important Info About My Char : Better Watch Out With My Guy deadpool Sometimes Because When He Has Too He Will Kill You D;

History Of my Char:

Wade Wilson was a mercenary in love with a beautiful young mutant girlfriend named Vanessa Carlyle, who loved him just as much. Unfortunately, Deadpool left his love with a promise from the Weapon X Project to cure his cancer in exchange for his services. The experiment was a success and Wade was rid of the cancer that was eating at him. The experimental drug he was given, induced a very special regenerative ability that now permits him to heal at a superhuman rate. The trade off for this miracle was the mutilation of his whole epidermis (skin). Wade in disgust of his newly acquired appearance gave himself the name of Deadpool.

Tamara said no one can base their character from the movie
she said you have to be the normal deadpool from the comics so that means no Optic Blasts or Teleportation.
You have Rapid Regeneration but you teleport with a Device on your belt
Back to top Go down
Siryn

Siryn

PostSubject: X-Team: Recruit Siryn   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:22 pm

Habbo Name:
SirynSong

Character Name:
Theresa "Siryn" Rourke Cassidy

Power/Abilities:
Siryn possesses a Sonic Voice. She can amplify her vocal chords to a sonic level. She can also manipulate sound waves to exercise the ability of flight, deafening someone temporarily, talking to someone on a sound pitch only they can hear. She can also manipulate sound waves to cause dizzyness, nautiousness etc.

Why you would like to join the X-Team?
I would like to join as I feel it would benefit my roleplaying experience. I also think the X-Team missions would be very interesting. I want an opportunity to show more people who Siryn is and what she can do. I feel the team is a good chance to do so. Smile

By recruiting Siryn, the X-Team would be recruiting a defensive character. Siryn can take out enemies hearing and/or cause them to lose focus/become dizzy etc, communicate with team mates secretly via manipulating sound pitch, manipulaste sound pitch to take out projectiles. Siryn also possesses enhanced hearing, and is able to detect if someone is coming closer, and more importantly recognising their identity via their voice/sound waves. By using her voice and sound pitch, Siryn can also be used as a sonar ability, like that of Bats, too higher pitched to be detected. Although Siryn isn't the strongest fighter, she is good at planning and defence, which is a key factor to every good team. The X-Team has enough offensive based characters, and with the introduction of Siryn, a whole new level of roleplay can be exercised.

Siryn's ability is very strategic. When she is being inflicted pain, she screams (like most), this causes the enemy to lose focus, and in turn the attack is prevented. Siryn does not like to kill, but she does incapacitate people via strong migraines/causing their ears to ring in pain for hours.

Theresa "Siryn" Rourke Cassidy is the daughter of renouned X-Man, Banshee. Although she has manipulation over her abilities to a further extent than he. In a heated argument between Banshee and Black Tom Cassidy over Theresa's mother's death, Banshee attacked Black Tom with a sonic scream. In revenge, Black Tom did not reveal to Banshee that he had a daughter. Back Tom raised Theresa but she escaped him to join the X-Men in her early teens. Theresa became a prominent member of X-Force but had her vocal chords slashed, by a traitorous member, Feral, thus temporarily losing her powers and opting to leave the X-Force. Deadpool, infatuated by Theresa at the time, managed to steal some of Wolverine's blood, containing his healing factor, and used it to restore Theresa's vocal chords. (see below)

X-TEAM APPLICATIONS SirynDead
Back to top Go down
BangMrRowley

PostSubject: X-Team Application ; Nicholas Parker   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:48 am

Habbo Name:
PickedAtRandom
Character Name:
Nicholas "Nick" Parker
Power/Abilities:
Cyrokenisis ; Nick can make ice form around his body, forming an ice 'body' that has every physical feature he has. He can make ice sprout out of his hands, like a pouring type of movement. Nicholas can make an ice barrier that blocks almost everything. He is good with craftmenship, building shields, swords, name it, he can build it. He also has very vivid drawing skills, which benefits him when drawing blue-prints on what things to craft, for instance, a very new catapult, or a complex shield that could sprout from a watch, but money is something that always stops him from going above and beyond.
I would like to join the X-Team because I stand for good, I hardly ever start fights. I stand up for whats right, and thats what the X-Team do also, so this would be a perfect fit for him. I would like to join the team because i'd like to work with a team rather than being single handed in a battle or anything. He wants to STOP the brotherhood, and therefore, he'd like to join this team.
I would benefit the team because I follow the rules, but not all the time. For instance, if a fight between two Brotherhood members broke out, regular mutants mind tell them to "Let them kill each other" But me being on the X-Team, I would benefit it because I would go and stop the fight, instead of killing them both (not saying the X-Team would do that) I would bring them back to the X-Team base, and then put them in the cell's and try to get them back on the right track. I am a fun person, and powerful when needed. I will serve the team, and I will serve the good.
I am loyal and trustworthy. I'm a quiet person who stays to himself, not provoking anyone. I am able to control my anger, and laugh it off when i'm really angry, therefore I could keep the peace between the X-Team and the Brotherhood for as long as possible, which is a hard thing to do.
When Nick was Fourteen, his girlfriend, Catherine, was killed in an car accident. After figuring out his powers, he began to use them to hurt anyone and everyone that talked about her, talked BAD about her, or even say sorry for his lose. His mother sent him to rehab for two and a half years, where he would learn to surpress his anger thoughtfully, and learn to laugh things off that really wasn't funny.
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: X-TEAM APPLICATIONS   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:17 am

Again: Deadpool in The X-Men? Seriously?

================

Habbo Name: skard123

Character Name: Billy Kaplan (Wiccan)

Power/Abilities: Wiccan is an accomplished warlock. He can cast spells to achieve multiple things, such as great teleportation, electricity generation, flight, forcefield projection, telepathy, energy projection, astral projection, fire generation and even healing. He can also gain temporary things such as super strength, super speed, tracking, enhanced senses etc. These do not last very long, however. They last an even shorter time if they are more powerful.
He also has latent reality warping abilities. These, when at his full (unreached) potential, can be at the same level or even surpass his mother's (Scarlet Witch). A weakness of his is that he cannot use his powers unless he says a spell out loud. However, due to multiple use, he can generate electricity, hover above the ground and teleport without sayign his spells, however they are not as powerful as when he DOES say the spells.
He can also do many things by saying "I want..." over and over again, until it happens. To do this, he says "I want..." (For example: "I want to forget") and focus on the outcome. He repeats this until it finally comes true.

Why you would like to join the X-Team: Wiccan always feels he needs a place in a team. With the Young Avengers 'disbanded' and him and Hulkling separated, Wiccan will want to be a superhero in a team (he can't do it alone as he usually does the wrong things unless guided). He has always admired the X-Men, due to their similarities to the Young Avengers.

How would you benefit the X-Team: Wiccan has very handy and vast powers. His magical abilities can be used for multiple things that the X-Team do not have. He can also use them in combat very well, and just because his power are magical does not mean they are not physical. Also, he could induce some good scenes with his family issues that could possibly make him join the Brotherhood in the future (like Cyclops in Ultimate X-Men).

Other important information we should know about you: I'm normally the villain in X-Men RPGs, but I am also used to Wiccan, so it could be good to play two sides to him. I have been RolePlaying for 2-3 years on Habbo.co.uk, and most of them are X-Men RPG and Marvel RPGs that have an active X-Team.

History of your character:Scarlet witch, desperate for children she couldn't have, warped reality with the help of Mephisto and created two twin boys. However, due to Mephisto's help, he controlled fragments of their souls. When he realised their power, he took both the twins to his realm. However, Scarlet Witch warped their souls, changing them so Mephisto no longer controlled them. Both twins were reborn from Mephisto's realm as Billy Kaplan and Tomy Shepherd, but Scarlet Witch thought they had perished in Mephisto's realm.

Billy was raised by the Kaplan's, and seemed to live an ordinary life. He was the target of bullies in schools due to his sexuality, and at High School he became the victim of a particular bully that he hated more than anyone. After a beating from him, Billy fled to the Avenger's Mansion. Scarlet Witch was going by at the time, and Billy told her what happened. She told him to stand up to the bully, and possibly activated his powers with her own ability. Next time, Billy stood up to the bully, and his powers activated. However, he almost killed the bully, and fled instantly.

he looked for Scarlet Witch, but only found Iron Lad. After helping him with a villain, Iron Lad admitted that he was looking for Billy. He had tracked down people from The Vision's list to make a new Avengers team, sicne the old Avengers had disbanded. these people were Wiccan, Hulkling and Patriot. Together, they formed the Young Avengers.

At first, they helped the community, however after a confrontation from Kang The Conquerer (Iron Lad's future form), Captain America and iron man ordered them to disband. However, they continued as a group. During this time, Billy changed his superhero name from Asgardian to Wiccan (due to 'Asgardian' being easily used as a pun by the press for his sexuality. For those of you that don't get it: He's gay. Asgardian. Ass-Guardian.)

After being captured by Super Skrull, Billy met Tomy Shepherd (Speed). Before fleeing from the Kree, Super Skrull said that Tomy and Billy's appearances and powers resemble that of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, indicating that they were Wanda's twins.

The Vision confirmed this after they escaped. Billy believed this straight away, however never got to learn the identity of his father.

[The following is part of a custom storyline that I am making for Wiccan.]

Shortly after this, The Vision left. This split apart the team, including Hulkling and Wiccan. His parents would not take him in (they were still recovering from discovering he is a mutant), so he came to Massachusetts, looking for his mother (Scarlet Witch). However, after being rejected by her, he decided to continue being a vigilante. He found that he failed at this, as he was not in a team. So, he went to the Academy to seek shelter, where Beast took him in as his student.
Back to top Go down
Juan.

Juan.

PostSubject: Zane Get over Yourself.   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:02 am

I asked AUSTIN If I can Write Those Thing's And He Said Okay.
Dude, Like foreal.
Get over yourself.
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: X-TEAM APPLICATIONS   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:08 am

It's not about whether you're aloud or not, it's being realistic.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Juan.

Juan.

PostSubject: I wasnt taLKING TOO YOU.   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:26 am

I wasnt talking too you.
I was talking too Zane.
Please don't be disrespectful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-TEAM APPLICATIONS   X-TEAM APPLICATIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

X-TEAM APPLICATIONS
Page 1 of 1