Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
arcane

KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!! Empty
PostSubject: KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!!   KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:21 am

Habbo Name:Arcane19

Character Name: Kurt Wegner

Why I should be picked for Kurt Wagner: I know his first name, his powers are agility, and teleportation. I know that he worships christianity and i studied on Kurt for a long time. He is blue and has sin marks all over him that he drew on himself, he first appeared in the xman movies in x men 2. When he was brainwashed into attacking the president.

Other important information: I am not a noob, i will accept death, of course i shall try in all my power that i won't die.

Any background information you have on the character: I know alot of him and have studied for a while on cause he is my favorite xman character besides gambit cause he is takin' already. Mystique is his mother. She has powers of basically animorph and shape shifting. His eyes are yellow and a tail that is known to sometimes sense stuff.

More Information on Nightcrawler: He first came to America as a freakshow held prisinor, he took some kind of mutant supresser and was a freak at a carnival. Most people think that Kurt has a type of mist teleportation power, but actually it is black magick, which he only knows how to use in a way that he teleports himself.

Information on powers: He has yellow yes, blue fur all around him, a tail that is known to sense, black magick teleportation, he can stick to walls with the sticky thingies on his fingers, he cannot teleport into places that he can't see, well he can but it is hard for him, he hasn't mastered it but he is ABLE to do it.

( I didn't do all this info before cause i didn't think it as neccessary at the time ) Very Happy

Juan.

PostSubject: Wow.   KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:46 am

LOL, That's Nice.
Back to top Go down
SlyAsAFox
SlyAsAFox

PostSubject: Re: KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!!   KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:26 am

It seems pretty good can I see how you would roleplay him first? Other then that its almost approved.
Back to top Go down
The Ryan

The Ryan

PostSubject: Re: KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!!   KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:42 am

Seems good.
Like the previous poster said, show us an rp sample to see if you can properly rp with Nightcrawler.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!!   KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:34 am

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!!   KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

KURT WaEGNER (NIGHTCRAWLER) GIVE ME HIM!!!
Page 1 of 1