Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Application for Kitty Pryde.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowca

Character Application for Kitty Pryde. Empty
PostSubject: Character Application for Kitty Pryde.   Character Application for Kitty Pryde. EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Habbo Name: Silentbeat (Or my other character Hawtfish)

Character Name: Katherine Ann "Kitty" Pryde.

Why should I be picked?
Theres quite a few reasons I suppose, I have always loved Kitty from when I started watching x-men. I even began to find the comics to read. I know alot about her background and her personality traits, aswell as her relationship to most of the characters and her powers.

Other important information:
I played in 3 past x-men RPGs.
I also played in Mythical RPG until the newbs took over and ruined it, also I was part of the 7 guardians at MRPG I was the Storm Ring.
Apart from that i've tried around 10 different RPGs. Including (but not limited to) Starwars, Harry Potter, Mafia and Army RPGs etc..

Any background information you have on the character:
Kitty was born in Deerfield, Illinois. Her father: Carmen Pryde. Mother: Theresa Pryde. Her powers began to grow in when she was 13. Kitty has many relationships through the comics and the TV shows. Logan was like a father to her. When she passes through objects she needs to hold her breath and beable to keep it held until she reaches the other side.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

Character Application for Kitty Pryde. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Application for Kitty Pryde.   Character Application for Kitty Pryde. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:05 am

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net

Character Application for Kitty Pryde.
Page 1 of 1