Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cyclops Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Admin

Cyclops Application Empty
PostSubject: Cyclops Application   Cyclops Application EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Just in case some people don't think I am good enough for this character, or am not doing a applicaion because I'm an Admin...

Habbo Name: Suvien

Character Name: Scott "Cyclops" Summers

Why you should be picked for Cyclops?
Cyclops is my favorite character out of the entire x-men saga, including the comics, movies, and video games. Not only do I know so much about him, but I have been in other x-men roleplays where I have trialed him as a character.

1. My information on him is over the top.
2. My advanced roleplay will make him stand out as an original leader of the x-men team.
3. I have practiced with him before joining, and I understand his overall personality through comics and the movies.

How you would roleplay this character:

I see people actually typing how they would fight in a roleplay scene.
I guess I'll start with that.

*Looks into the eyes of the Hulk*
*Raises my hand to the side of my optic lenses*
*Presses the button next to it*
*My visor slides upwards*
*Sends an optic blast from my eyes*
*The red beam slams against the Hulks torso*
*His body is sent to the wall*
-
*Sends another optic blast to his legs*
*He sideflips into the air, slamming to the floor*
*Walks over to his body on the floor*
*Presses the button next to my lenses once more*
*Sends another blast into his face*
*His head slams deep into the cement*
*The beam incinirates his face*
*Walks away from the scene*

Like I've said before, I have roleplayed this character before.
I know his attitude, fighting style, and appearance quite well.
I will demonstrate him in the roleplay like he would be presented in the movies and comics.

Any background information you have on the character:
Cyclops has been a mainstay character of the X-Men since the character was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby and seen in X-Men (vol. 1) #1. Summers remained a member of the team up through Uncanny X-Men #201, and was a regular in the first series of X-Factor up through X-Factor #70; he can currently be seen in the third series of Astonishing X-Men. Over the years, Cyclops has appeared in a few limited series including Adventures of Cyclops & Phoenix, Further Adventures of Cyclops & Phoenix, the second series of Astonishing X-Men, X-Men: The Search for Cyclops, and his own self-titled series Cyclops. During Joss Whedon's run of Astonishing X-Men, Cyclops adopted a new attitude unfamiliar to most accustomed fans. After Emma's psychic intervention at the mansion, he temporarily lost his powers after owning up to his self-inflicted, traumatic past. This prompted an interview with Joss Whedon in Wizard magazine #182, when asked if Cyclops didn't have his powers any more, Whedon replied that "No, he doesn't have his powers. Well, he had a choice to either be completely out of control or bury them. He can't use them. That's pretty much it. But the thing that would be fun is that, with no powers, he's going to be the best that he's ever been. That's what the arc is about. [Cyclops has] been the team leader and the team washout in terms of popularity. He was defined by Jean so much, and I just think that this guy is so interesting in his struggle against mediocrity. Then, when it's all laid on the line, when you find out the thing that's been holding him back from being just a complete bad ass has been himself all his life, that he's been lying to everyone, including himself, about who he is-that should be freeing. The Scott we're going to see is going to be a little bit different. This guy is either completely out of control or in control of something we're not used to. I wanted him to be an unabashed tough guy. He is shooting people and turning very much into a leader. Not everyone is going to like it." Now, the X-Men leader has become more confident, outspoken, and audacious. This has had a significant effect on his leadership and his respect among fellow teammates, most notably Wolverine.

- If you have any questions or concerns on this topic, just reply to this post. I will get back to you, and any information that you are requesting.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net
SlyAsAFox
SlyAsAFox

Cyclops Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops Application   Cyclops Application EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:43 am

Duh... Might as well..

APPROVED By

THE EMILYANATOR!! *guns you all down*
Back to top Go down

Cyclops Application
Page 1 of 1