Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Deadpool Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skard123

Another Deadpool Application Empty
PostSubject: Another Deadpool Application   Another Deadpool Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Another Deadpool Application DeadPoolscore

Habbo Name: Skard123

Character Name: Deadpool

Dropping Wiccan.

Why you should be picked for Deadpool:

- I am a very big Deadpool fan, staying true to the comic which, after all, this RPG is about (being the Massachusetts Academy, which did not exist in video games nor movies). I know Deadpool very well as a character, and have MANY examples of him to help me grasp how Deadpool would act.

-I have an extensive knowledge of both Deadpool's history, and his abilities, and his personality. I understand his insanity and how to mould that to his 'don't care' attitude. I mean, he didn't care when one of his best friends was dying (Cable) from a techno-organic virus, and he could easily save him with a drop of his blood. He just walked away. A lot of Deadpool RPers don't understand his don't-care attitude, so assume that because of his mercenary attitude, he would be a good fit for the Brotherhood, or because of his anti-hero attitude, he would be good for the X-Men.

-I have RolePlayed as Deadpool in numerous RPGs. I have RPed as him in 3 X-Men RPGs and 2 Marvel RPGs (on Habbo.co.uk, this can be checked if you want) and have been told I was successful with RPing as him.

-I have been RolePlaying for a long time, and despite my 'non-spamming' approach to RolePlaying, I understand how Deadpool would act within a fight, which may sound like spam. For example, with Agent X, whenever there is a long silence, or Deadpool is bored, he will pull out his gun and shoot Agent X, from sheer boredom, knowing he will heal. However, I can approach these acts with humour and without upsetting the other RPer.

-I have seen how other VERY accomplished Deadpool RPers RP as him, and have taken many hints from how they do. I have 'studied' a Deadpool RPer than was too funny and insane (which is difficult to do as Deadpool) and taken ideas from that. I have 'studied' a Deadpool RPer that was too much of the mercenary, too much like Agent X or Agent Zero, and have taken ideas from that and put them together to make a very good (in my opinion) result of Deadpool.

-I think I could be a funny Deadpool, which after all is what Deadpool is all about, making people laugh with his wise-cracks and also his ability to break the fourth wall.

Other important information:

-I see how Austin COULD be a good Deadpool, with a very good application at hand. However, I don't think he could grasp how Deadpool would act purely because he has claimed that he has taken Deadpool so he could lead the Brotherhood. This is less likely of Deadpool than joining The X-Men, and so because of this, I don't think Austin - despite his superior Roleplaying abilities, could act as well as I thought as Deadpool.

Any background information you have on the character:

Powers and Abilities

-Deadpool's primary power is his elite healing factor. Originally taken from Wolverine by Weapon X, it has shown abilities surpassing him, showing he has a much better healing factor, which could mean he has the best healing factor in Marvel Universe. He has been shown to heal cuts and slices in seconds, heal whole organs in minutes, and even heal from a liquified state (after being 'eaten' by Cable in Cable&Deadpool #1) in a matter of minutes. Some are confused how he could have his healing factor, but also his scarred skin. This is because, before Deadpool signed up to Weapon X to get his healing factor, he had skin cancer. When he got his healing factor, it put his cancer cells in a constant state of flux, meaning he kept the scarred skin, but lost the actual danger of cancer. This constant state of flux also means his healing factor his constantly working on his mind, granting him Telepathic Immunity from even the strongest of telepaths such as Professor X. However, this has also caused him to slowly go insane, as his healing factor is constantly improving a mind that doesn't need improving physically.

-Due to his healing factor, Deadpool is able to push his body to limits no normal human can reach. He has gained some kind of super strength, being able to (with limited difficulty) lift a car into the air. He is also much faster than a normal human, reaching Olympic standards. He has greater reflexes also because of this. Possibly the best part is, however, that due to his healing factor, his muscles to not release fatigue toxins. This means Deadpool can push himself to his physical limits for hours, possibly even days, without feeling tired.

-Deadpool is an accomplished hand-to-hand combatant, easily beating Taskmaster with only his legs, and even being able to hold his own against Iron Fist. He is also a world-class mercenary, with superior knowledge of guns and weapons. He is an expert with katanas, and 'sais', and would usually use them over a gun in a fight, unless he was in a hurry. He also has a superior aim, rivalling Bullseye with a gun, however not with every-day objects.

-Deadpool has two means of teleporting. His most common one is his teleporter belt, created (and fixed on numerous occasions) by Weasel. While this has many malfunctions, it has served him well in the past. His most recent means is 'Bodysliding'. Originally something only the mutant Cable could do due to his space station, when their DNA got mixed during the time of the One World Church, whenever one said 'Bodyslide By Two', both would appear in the space station first, then transfer to anywhere they wanted in the world. A downside to this is, no matter where they are or what they are doing, if one says it, they both appear in that place. Also, if they said 'Bodyslide By One', they teleport into eachother, in their desired destination. This was not a problem when Cable had Wade's healing factor temporarily, but now it is.

-Deadpool shares the same ability as She-Hulk in that he can break the fourth wall. This means on numerous occasions he has shown the knowledge that he is in a comic book. Sometimes, he will turn to the reader and smile, with an exaggerated thumbs-up, sometimes he will mention an issue of a comic book, sometimes he will mention the name of the writer of the comic. Also, for a long period, Deadpool had his own section at the beginning of a comic where all characters in it could break the fourth wall. Everyone else just thinks he is insane, so rarely ever ask what he mean. They are right. He is completely insane.

Another Deadpool Application 250px-DeadpoolYellowBoxes
Deadpool breaks the fourth wall by knowing that he thinks in little yellow boxes.

-Deadpool is also unable to die. The Titan Thanos hated Deadpool so much, he gave him the ultimate punishment - Deadpool could not die. Should he die, he would resurrect.

Origin

Wade Wilson could not have been his name. 'Widdle-Wade', a childhood version of Deadpool that somehow got into present day comics, was a young 'mercenary' named Jack, and claimed that he would change his name to Wade Wilson so no one could track him down. However, for this sake, Deadpool will be Wade Wilson.

It is believed that Wade's mother died when he was young, and his father was killed by a drunken friend. Wade joined the army at an early age, but was kicked out for misconduct. Shortly after this time, he took up a job as a mercenary. During this mercenary period, he met up with a prostitute named Vanessa Carlyle, later revealed to be Copycat. When he contracted terminal cancer, Wade left Vanessa. Desperate for a cure, Wade turned to Weapon X. They gave him the necessary treatments for a healing factor, however there was no result. So they sent him tot he workshop for failed experiments, where he was tortured day in and day out.

It was during this time that the being 'Death' came to him in a vision, and he fell in love with her, and she fell in love with him likewise. Desperate to be together, Wade tried to kill himself. Failing on numerous occasions, he decided to kill his roommate. He succeeded in doing this, and The Warden of the Workshop out him up for execution. He was to be hung. During the hanging, his healing factor kicked in. He saw that he could not die, and so did Death. Death instantly lost interest in someone that couldn't die, and Wade finally snapped. He killed The Warden and all authority in the Workshop, and set all the patients free.

After this time, Deadpool became a mercenary, going through many adventures with multiple mutants such as Cable, Agent Zero, and even making Agent X how he is today by merging himself with the telepathic mobster Black Swan in his presence.

[Both the powers, abilities and history of Deadpool were written from my own knowledge.]

I would appreciate it if you reviewed by application, and decided between me and Austin. Makes a good competition, hopefully Smile

If you have any queries, I would be happy to answer them.

Thank you

Nick

Another Deadpool Application Deadpool

EDIT: After reading Austin's announcement, I still stand strong with what I say. I understand how this is your storyline, not the comics storyline, but this is just completely giving a huge middle finger to Deadpool comics and Deadpool writers. There are MANY suitable candidates for the leader of the Brotherhood. Exodus, Magneto (Obviously), Sabretooth, even Toad. But why choose Deadpool when you have so many other legitimate candidates? This is just something that Deadpool would not do AT ALL, regardless of the storyline. It's not part of the comics storyline, it's part of the whole character. So I urge you Austin to reconsider a more suitable candidate, rather than spoil Deadpool by making him leader of... well.. ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Deadpool Application   Another Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:27 am

Why do I choose him over other candidates?

Because I am the only veteran roleplayer here who could use Deadpool to lead them temporarily until someone better arrives.

You must not get my point.

I am going to use the character for a short while to jump-start the Brotherhood.
Once this is done,

I will be doing what your doing.

And we will let the staff and advaned members decide who would be better for him.

P.S. Another statement of my application,
I'm online all the time, unlike yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net
skard123

PostSubject: Re: Another Deadpool Application   Another Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:31 am

Austin wrote:
Why do I choose him over other candidadates?

Because I am the only veteran roleplayer here who could use Deadpool to lead them temporarily until someone better arrives.

You must not get my point.

I am going to use the character for a short while to jump-start the Brotherhood.
Once this is done,

I will be doing what your doing.

And we will let the staff and advaned members decide who would be better for him.

P.S. Another statement of my application,
I'm online all the time, unlike yourself.

Please, don't say you're online all the time. I haven't even been at this RPG very long and I know it's not true.

And you still haven't answered my point. I'm saying you can use any realistic character to jump-start the Brotherhood.

But, whatever.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Deadpool Application   Another Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:32 am

I noticed this in what you typed:

- I am a very big Deadpool fan, staying true to the comic which, after all, this RPG is about (being the Massachusetts Academy, which did not exist in video games nor movies). I know Deadpool very well as a character, and have MANY examples of him to help me grasp how Deadpool would act.

This is false. This RPG is not about the comics, I don't know who is putting shit into your head.

This academy is not from any storyline in comics, movies, or video games.

That's the whole point of me trying to convince you on the whole "He would never do this and that" situation.

I will keep his personality, like I said.

And to answer your above statement,

I am on all the time.

Ask any of our staff.
Or particular members.
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: Another Deadpool Application   Another Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:36 am

Austin wrote:
I noticed this in what you typed:

This is false. This RPG is not about the comics, I don't know who is putting shit into your head.

This academy is not from any storyline in comics, movies, or video games.

That's the whole point of me trying to convince you on the whole "He would never do this and that" situation.

I will keep his personality, like I said.

And to answer your above statement,

I am on all the time.

Ask any of our staff.
Or particular members.

Alright, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Deadpool Application   Another Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:42 am

Still.

I will let the people on the forums decide.

Good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Another Deadpool Application   Another Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:50 am

In reply to this, I think both candidates are good-set to be Deadpool, and Austin.. I could tell you
Lord-Fable has recently returned to .com, and he was a veteran roleplay, still is.. He used to play Magneto mainly, and he knows basically every-fucking-thing about Magneto.

He plays the role of the super-villain very well, and if I possibly persuade Tam or someone to make him Magneto, instead of whoever else is atm, the Brotherhood would prosper. o.o

Think about it, before you two start arguing over the role of one character.
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: Another Deadpool Application   Another Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:55 am

Austin wrote:
Still.

I will let the people on the forums decide.

Good luck to you.

Good luck to you too.

Nick
Back to top Go down
SlyAsAFox
SlyAsAFox

PostSubject: Re: Another Deadpool Application   Another Deadpool Application EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:55 am

I'm sorry but this application has been denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Deadpool Application   Another Deadpool Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Deadpool Application
Page 1 of 1