Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me and Colossus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coby231

Coby231

Me and Colossus Empty
PostSubject: Me and Colossus   Me and Colossus EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:40 am

Habbo Name: Coby231

Character Name: Piotr ''Peter'' Rusputin

Why you should be picked for_______:
I been Him before. I would Not ause his powers or anything. Even if i could.

Powers: In armored form, Colossus's strength and stamina are enhanced to a superhuman degree. While in this state he also does not require food, water or air to sustain himself and can withstand high impact assaults as well as extreme temperature variations. Despite this near-invulnerability, however, it is still possible to injure him, and if knocked unconscious, Colossus reverts to his human form. In his metal form, Colossus bleeds pure energy when injured, and he has no organic organs that can be damaged.

It is also worth noting that Colossus only uses these powers in violent situations with the greatest of reluctance. Instead, he feels it is his responsibility to use them for the betterment of others rather than for combat

Other important information: I can rp. Not a god-Modder. Not a noob.

Any background information you have on the character:One day Professor Charles Xavier came to the Russian farm to ask Piotr to join his new team of mutants, the X-Men. Xavier was recruiting a new team to rescue the original team being held on the sentient island Krakoa. As Colossus, Piotr decided to remain in the United States to fight along side the X-Men. Piotr had a hard time adapting to the different American way of life, which differed from his Russian roots, but was an asset to his team.

Peter frequently wrote letters home. Shortly after joining the X-Men, Miss Locke kidnapped many of the team's loved ones to use as hostages in order to force the X-Men to aid her in freeing her employer, Arcade, from captivity by one of Doctor Doom's robots. Among her captives was Colossus' younger sister Illyana. Arcade brainwashed Colossus into becoming "The Proletarian," and he battled the other X-Men until they countered the brainwashing. The X-Men freed Illyana and she stayed with her brother Peter at Xavier's Mansion.

Me and Colossus 30xd6v7
Back to top Go down
Brian!
Admin
Brian!

Me and Colossus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Colossus   Me and Colossus EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:45 am

-sigh-
Even if you are a good rper and not a noob or god-modder,
you have to give more information.
You can't just say: "I'm a good rper." And expect to get accepted automatically.
I'm sorry, but Application Denied.

-Read the New Rules under Role-Play Rules. Try another character, but think about what you are writing a few days in advance.
Back to top Go down

Me and Colossus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Massachusetts Mutant Academy :: General :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: