Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.

Go down 
+4
Zane
The Ryan
Austin
SomeXero
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SomeXero

Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. Empty
PostSubject: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:29 am

Old:
*Immortality
*Psionics
*Telekinesis/Psychokinesis
*Time Warp
*Anti-Matter
*Vampirismn
*Demonismn
*Angelicismn
*Apotheosis
*Omnipotence

New:
*Cosmic Energy
*Biokinesis
*Bone Manipulation (Only Self is Allowed)
*Syptokinesis
*Black Hole Generation
*Worm Hole Generation
*Abiokinesis
*Telepathy (Only to the extent of Mental Comminication is Allowed)
*Symbiote
*Thermokinesis (You must choose either cryo or pyro, not both.)
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:31 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net
The Ryan

The Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:33 am

I may suggest; since you're the one listing a suggested power ban, then how about giving a brief description of each? That way, everyone will know what power is what and if their power is that specific power.
Back to top Go down
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:42 am

Symbiote abilities can be defeated
Just use sound or use a bomb ability or something
and Telepathy banned?
Wow
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:04 am

Immortality (or eternal life) is the concept of living in a physical or spiritual form for an infinite or inconceivably vast length of time.

Psionics (used as a term for psychic abilities) in fiction appear in almost as many varieties as magic does, and are often deeply entwined with many related paranormal or science fiction phenomena.

Psychokinesis, also known as telekinesis, sometimes abbreviated PK and TK respectively - to refer to the direct influence of mind on a physical system that cannot be entirely accounted for by the mediation of any known physical energy.

Time warp, basically meaning the ability to warp or bend the time-space continuum to your own personal use. Possibly alternate the current time you are living in within a few seconds, or create a lapse of time, in which the same day/hour loops forever.

Anti-Matter, I think.. Means, you're not a solid entity? You're something of another energy.. Cosmic? Heat? Stuff like that, basically?

Vampirism, You don't have to breathe, you feed on the blood of others, and you are typically known as the undead due to the fact you are dead, but somehow living. There are also powers, the 'vampire mutants' that sap the powers of others to keep themselves alive.

Demonism, You're basically a demon. One of those big scary things often used in hentai as tentacle monsters >_> Disgusting. Basically an inhuman life-form, capable of many in-human feats.. flying, talons coming from your head, whatever. Not allowed.

Angelicism, similar to demonism, and vampirism, you posess the traits of an Angel, basically being dead, but being able to live at the same time. Blessed by the holy spirit, and the ability to ward off evil creatures. Neutral How lame.

Apotheosis refers to the exaltation of a subject to divine level. The term has meanings in theology, where it refers to a belief, and in art, where it refers to a genre.

Omnipotence is basically unlimited power.

Cosmic Energy Manipulation, being able to control the electromagnetic radiation that fills the universe. Basically, the galaxy, star power, the atoms that trigger supernova's, etc. Godlike - not allowed.

Biokinesis is the use of kinetic energy to rearrange, or control genes inside of the body. Basically, say you were to re-structure your own eyes, you could make them see farther, and clearer than any ordinary humans eyes could. You can basically re-structure your body into perfection, thus not allowed.

Bone manipulation, basically the ability to control your own skeletal structure, to make it grow in abnormal ways, etc.
For those of you that know, Spyke has this power. Fail.

Syptokinesis, i'm not too sure of.. those of you that know, can obviously edit my post and add it here. Smile

Black hole generation, basically creating black holes from the atoms and elements in the air, sometimes making dimensional shifts occur as someone passes through it. Godlike - thus not allowed..

Worm hole generation, basically the same, only allowing people to travel through time in a random occurance. The time you end up in would most likely not be the specific time you wanted to travel to.

Abiokinesis, I have a feeling - is control over life? If not, edit my post and put the correct meaning.

Telepathy describes the purported transfer of information on thoughts or feelings between individuals by means other than the five classical senses.

Symbiosis commonly describes close and often long-term interactions between different biological species. Basically, live Venom and Carnage's powers on Spiderman. A seperate biological life-form, in this case a symbiote, can use your body as a host, and grant you abnormal powers.

Thermokinesis, Control over the surrounding temperature. Can be made extremely hot, extremely cold, etc.
Back to top Go down
SomeXero

PostSubject: Re: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:27 am

Improvements on Davids

Immortality (or eternal life) is the concept of living in a physical or spiritual form for an infinite or inconceivably vast length of time.

Psionics (used as a term for psychic abilities) in fiction appear in almost as many varieties as magic does, and are often deeply entwined with many related paranormal or science fiction phenomena.

Telekinesis, sometimes abbreviated TK - to refer to the direct influence of mind on a physical system that cannot be entirely accounted for by the mediation of any known physical energy.

Psychokinesis
-This power is a vast amount of otherr powers, such as:
~Telekinesis; movement of matter (micro and macro; move, lift, agitate, vibrate, spin, bend, break, or impact)
~Speed up or slow down the naturally occurring vibrations of atoms in matter to alter temperature, possibly to the point of ignition if combustible (also known as pyrokinesis and cryokinesis respectively).
~Aerokinesis, the telekinetic subspecialty of being able to control the movement of air molecules specifically.
~Hydrokinesis, the telekinetic subspecialty of being able to control the movement of water molecules specifically
~Self levitation (rising in the air unsupported, flying).
~Object deformation (including metal softening and bending).
~Influencing events.
~Biological healing.
~Teleportation (disappearing and reappearing elsewhere).
~Phasing through matter.
~Transmutation of matter.
~Shape-shifting.
~Energy shield (force field).
~Control of magnetism.
~Control of photons (light waves/particles).
~Thoughtform projection (a physically perceived person, animal, creature, object, ghostly entity, etc., created in the mind and projected into three-dimensional space and observable by others; for thought images allegedly placed on film, see Thoughtography).

Chronokinesis (Time warp), basically meaning the ability to warp or bend the time-space continuum to your own personal use. Possibly alternate the current time you are living in within a few seconds, or create a lapse of time, in which the same day/hour loops forever.

Anti-Matter, I think.. Means, you're not a solid entity? You're something of another energy.. Cosmic? Heat? Stuff like that, basically?

Vampirism, You don't have to breathe, you feed on the blood of others, and you are typically known as the undead due to the fact you are dead, but somehow living. There are also powers, the 'vampire mutants' that sap the powers of others to keep themselves alive.

Demonism, You're basically a demon. One of those big scary things often used in hentai as tentacle monsters >_> Disgusting. Basically an inhuman life-form, capable of many in-human feats.. flying, talons coming from your head, whatever. Not allowed.

Angelicism, similar to demonism, and vampirism, you posess the traits of an Angel, basically being dead, but being able to live at the same time. Blessed by the holy spirit, and the ability to ward off evil creatures. Neutral How lame.

Apotheosis refers to the exaltation of a subject to divine level. The term has meanings in theology, where it refers to a belief, and in art, where it refers to a genre.

Omnipotence is the power to have every power. (unlimited power)

Cosmic Energy Manipulation, being able to control the electromagnetic radiation that fills the universe. Basically, the galaxy, star power, the atoms that trigger supernova's, etc. Godlike - not allowed.

Biokinesis is the use of kinetic energy to rearrange, or control genes inside of the body. Basically, say you were to re-structure your own eyes, you could make them see farther, and clearer than any ordinary humans eyes could. You can basically re-structure your body into perfection, thus not allowed. Also used to control ANY organic(living) material

Bone manipulation, basically the ability to control your own skeletal structure, to make it grow in abnormal ways, etc.
For those of you that know, Spyke has this power. Fail.

Syptokinesis, is the ability to manipulate all the senses. (Hearing, Taste, Sight, Touch, Smell, and any other additional a being may possess)

Black hole generation, basically creating black holes from the atoms and elements in the air, sometimes making dimensional shifts occur as someone passes through it. Godlike - thus not allowed..

Worm hole generation, basically the same, only allowing people to travel through time in a random occurance. The time you end up in would most likely not be the specific time you wanted to travel to.

Abiokinesis, basically the opposite of Biokinesis. It's the control over the nonorganic(dead or nonliving) things. Temperature, weather, water, sunlight, wind, etc.

Telepathy describes the purported transfer of information on thoughts or feelings between individuals by means other than the five classical senses. Pretty much the ability to complete control someones mind, to an extent only known by the users power level. Hell, you could even make someone stop pumping blood if you were skilled enough.

Symbiosis commonly describes close and often long-term interactions between different biological species. Basically, live Venom and Carnage's powers on Spiderman. A seperate biological life-form, in this case a symbiote, can use your body as a host, and grant you abnormal powers.

Thermokinesis, Control over the surrounding temperature. Can be made extremely hot, extremely cold, etc.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:47 am

Awesome.

Now if anyone asks questions, i'll tear their fucking heart out.
Back to top Go down
Connorkinz

Connorkinz

PostSubject: Re: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:51 am

Omnipotence = The ability to not be touched, or seen.
Basically, what gives God the ability to not be harmed.
Back to top Go down
Eric!!!!

PostSubject: huh   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:41 am

How is telepathy god mode?
i only use my powers this way
migranes
reading minds
sending messages
sending mind pulses

if i only use thos to fight could i keep my telepathy?
Back to top Go down
The Ryan

The Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:43 am

Eric!!!! wrote:
How is telepathy god mode?
i only use my powers this way
migranes
reading minds
sending messages
sending mind pulses

if i only use thos to fight could i keep my telepathy?
The only type of Telepathy that is valid is Mind Communication.
Back to top Go down
Eric!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:45 am

how about mind controll is banned and telepathy isn't?
Back to top Go down
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:44 am

I watch something called heroes and theres this guy called matt parkman who has telepathy.
He can read minds or send a thought to them.
He can also place a thought in their head persuading them to do things
He can also place illusions in their head.
HE CAN ALSO reach into their head and trap them in nightmares
Now tell me which one would be god mod and which would be valid
Back to top Go down
Siryn

Siryn

PostSubject: Re: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Zane, I think this answers your question. Smile
The Ryan wrote:
The only type of Telepathy that is valid is Mind Communication.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.   Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included. Empty

Back to top Go down

Austin, a suggestive power ban list with yours included.
Page 1 of 1