Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abyss; Nils Styger.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Layton -

Abyss; Nils Styger. Empty
PostSubject: Abyss; Nils Styger.   Abyss; Nils Styger. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:41 am

Habbo Name: Typhoeus.

Character Name: Abyss; Nils Styger.

Why you should be picked for said character: I want to be this character, because I think I'm quite suited for him. He seems to be powerful, smart and his alignment is good. All of those I think I can role-play out well. I'm not going to "Mod" his ability to go inbetween the Brimstone Dimensional Void, I'm going to limit this a lot. Because, if I just opened it and began to absorb everyone I saw into the dimension, that'll obviously make the scenes around me VERY boring and .. stupid. I've role-played many good characters, so I know what being good feels like and how to act it out.

Any background information you have on the character:
None really, this is my first try with a "Main" character and I'd like to try him out.
I just realized I didn't log in .. :S
Back to top Go down
Juan.

Juan.

PostSubject: Helping...   Abyss; Nils Styger. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:42 am

They wont accept This.
Have too add more.
Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Layton

PostSubject: Re: Abyss; Nils Styger.   Abyss; Nils Styger. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:43 am

Why'd they accept Liams then?
Back to top Go down
Juan.

Juan.

PostSubject: Idk,   Abyss; Nils Styger. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:44 am

Just saying
Show how you would roleplay your
Character......
Back to top Go down
Layton

PostSubject: Re: Abyss; Nils Styger.   Abyss; Nils Styger. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:47 am

If ythey want to see how I Role-play then they can meet me on habbo. I can use 100 lines of speech and the like on a forum just to try and impress them. I'd rather do it on habbo where I get a fair judgement.
Back to top Go down
Juan.

Juan.

PostSubject: Hmph.   Abyss; Nils Styger. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:48 am

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
SlyAsAFox
SlyAsAFox

PostSubject: Re: Abyss; Nils Styger.   Abyss; Nils Styger. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:23 am

I know your good enough Approved by

The EMILYNATOR
Back to top Go down
The Ryan

The Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Abyss; Nils Styger.   Abyss; Nils Styger. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:40 am

Still yet, this Application can use more information. Such as, how would you benefit the rp using this character? What do you believe you would be capable of with this character? Your past experiences in Mutant rpgs, etc.
Back to top Go down
SlyAsAFox
SlyAsAFox

PostSubject: Re: Abyss; Nils Styger.   Abyss; Nils Styger. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:50 am

Good point, but I know Layton personally and I know that he is more then qualified for the position, he is awesome at roleplay, and fits into the character well.
Back to top Go down
The Ryan

The Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Abyss; Nils Styger.   Abyss; Nils Styger. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:14 am

SlyAsAFox wrote:
Good point, but I know Layton personally and I know that he is more then qualified for the position, he is awesome at roleplay, and fits into the character well.
The thing is, everyone else doesn't know him personally. Him being accepted because a Mod knows him isn't good enough.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abyss; Nils Styger.   Abyss; Nils Styger. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:36 am

If any moderator knows the person applying personally, and knows he is great the psotion, they can be accepted even though they did not meet the requirements.

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abyss; Nils Styger.   Abyss; Nils Styger. Empty

Back to top Go down

Abyss; Nils Styger.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Massachusetts Mutant Academy :: General :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: