Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bennet du Paris; Exodus.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam

Bennet du Paris; Exodus. Empty
PostSubject: Bennet du Paris; Exodus.   Bennet du Paris; Exodus. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:06 am

===

Habbo Name: Edo-Tensei
Character Name: Exodus.
Why should we pick you?:
`• I think I suit the role of Exodus quite well; he's powerful, and has incredible abilities. Abilities of which should be limited, and only used when the time for them to be needed erupts. Take my role as Magneto for example; I had the ability to manipulate the iron in the blood, but I chose not to; why ? ´cause it was highly unstoppable, and most of the time made scenes just generally boring - so I do plan on only using limited amounts of his abilities, unless the need to use them arrives. - He's evil, and I've always roleplayed as an evil character, and I believe this character far suits my characteristics than Magneto does, thus me submitting this application.

Character Background Information:
`• None, apart from the fact that he generally does suit my style of roleplay, I have no experience using him before.

===
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

Bennet du Paris; Exodus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bennet du Paris; Exodus.   Bennet du Paris; Exodus. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:12 am

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net

Bennet du Paris; Exodus.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Massachusetts Mutant Academy :: General :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: