Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trevor's Leech App..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevor

Trevor

Trevor's Leech App.. Empty
PostSubject: Trevor's Leech App..   Trevor's Leech App.. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Habbo Name: Tremble, OR Trevor.-

Character Name: Leech.

Reason i should get this Character: I would rp him correctly. Simple as that. I'v read up on him quite a bit. I would be the scared kid that doesnt know whats going on much, Allthough i would know how to use the power as he does after being with the " Morlocks " for such a long time. I am also thinking about actualy joining the Morlocks.. Not quite sure yet though.

Important Info: I r Trevor. I r 1337... Yuh... ( Real Bored... )

A bit of background Info: The green-skinned Leech was orphaned as a toddler. His parents left him to die when his mutations became apparent. He was found by the Morlock Caliban and taken to a woman named Annalee who raised him and several other young mutant orphans as her children. During his life in the Morlock tunnels, he made friends with a mutant his age named Artie Maddicks and had a few brief encounters with the X-Men.
During the "Mutant Massacre," Mister Sinister rallied his henchmen, the Marauders, to infiltrate the sewers and massacre all the Morlocks living there in an effort to rid the world of "genetically impure" mutants. While many Morlocks were killed, Leech, Artie and Caliban survived, rescued by the Power Pack and the X-Terminators (the X-Factor in their mutant roles). Leech and Artie were placed in the care of X-Factor until they could be enrolled in private school.
Back to top Go down
SlyAsAFox
SlyAsAFox

Trevor's Leech App.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor's Leech App..   Trevor's Leech App.. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:10 am

I'm sorry your application has been denied.
Back to top Go down

Trevor's Leech App..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Massachusetts Mutant Academy :: General :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: