Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me and Quicksilver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coby231

Coby231

Me and Quicksilver Empty
PostSubject: Me and Quicksilver   Me and Quicksilver EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:21 am

Habbo Name: Coby231

Character Name: Pietro Django Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Why you should be picked for_______:
I know he is the son of Magneto, Twin brother of Scarlet Witch, and Half brother of Polaris.

Other important information: No... Not really.

Power:
Any background informQuicksilver was at first able to reach the speed of sound, which is about 770 mph, but exposure to the High Evolutionary's Isotope E made it possible for him to run at supersonic speeds of up to Mach 5, about 3805 mph. Using his super speed, Pietro was able to achieve various effects such as "out running gravity" for short periods, such as running across water or up walls. By running in circles, he could creates whirlwind vortexes of great intensity. He could vibrate his muscles extremely fast, creating destructive effects on anything he touched. He recently seems to have regained his original abilities.

Characteristics: Gender: Male

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 175 lbs (80 kg)

Eyes: Blue

Hair: White

any background information you have on the character: Pietro and his twin sister Wanda (Scarlet Witch) always assumed that they were the children of the gypsy couple that raised them, Django and Marya Maximoff. They did not know that they had been adopted. In fact, they were born on Wundergore Mountain to a woman only known as Magda, a woman on the run from her husband who had “become a monster”. She appeared at the house of Bova, the midwife to the High Evolutionary, heavily pregnant and stayed for a few weeks until she gave birth. She then immediately fled into a raging blizzard and was never seen or heard from again. Given her weakened state following delivery, it is assumed that she perished. Whilst at Wundagore Mountain, they were also offered for adoption to the Whizzer when his wife died. He did not accept them, but thought that they were his children.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Me and Quicksilver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Quicksilver   Me and Quicksilver EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:26 am

Give up -_-
Back to top Go down
Coby231

Coby231

Me and Quicksilver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Quicksilver   Me and Quicksilver EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:36 am

david wrote:
Give up -_-

GIVE UP ON THESE NUTS!
Back to top Go down
SlyAsAFox
SlyAsAFox

Me and Quicksilver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Quicksilver   Me and Quicksilver EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:09 am

I'm sorry your application has been denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me and Quicksilver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Quicksilver   Me and Quicksilver Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Quicksilver
Page 1 of 1