Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about the relatives.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Igor

Igor

Question about the relatives. Empty
PostSubject: Question about the relatives.   Question about the relatives. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:54 am

Some of us are mains, like me. In Comics Scarlet Witch has a son, there's this guy, I don't really remember his name.He picked Wanda's son as his character. What If I don't agree? I think there should be a rule. If someone's a main, this main has a son/daughter/both ( xD ) in the comics and someone comes in and picks him/her/them as their char,The owner of the "parent" should be asked. I want Scarlet to be 20, so I don't want her to have any children at all.
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: Question about the relatives.   Question about the relatives. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:32 am

It's me.

You're still a virgin, don't worry.

Scarlet Witch only has Wiccan because she reality warps him into reality. She doesn't give birth.

But, because you don't like it, I've had it so Wanda rejects Wiccan (like she has done in the comics) and says that he isn't her responsibility. Because of this, Wiccan hates her, and never wants to see her. He even joins the X-Men. So then, Wiccan will make sure that he never runs in to her. If there's a fight with Wanda and Wiccan involved (due to Bh.vs.Ma) he would either act like she's just another person he's fighting, or even teleport away to another person to fight, instead of her.

Then you never have to worry about him.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Igor

Igor

PostSubject: Re: Question about the relatives.   Question about the relatives. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:11 am

Still, I don't Agree XD
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: Question about the relatives.   Question about the relatives. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:12 am

Magneto probably doesn't want there to be a Scarlet Witch.

But, he has to. She's a main character.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Igor

Igor

PostSubject: Re: Question about the relatives.   Question about the relatives. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:15 am

Actually, he wants her. She helps him.
Back to top Go down
Tam
Admin
Tam

PostSubject: Re: Question about the relatives.   Question about the relatives. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:19 am

Igor if you don't want a child then don't be Scarlet Witch, you need to roleplay AS this character and not how you want her to be.
Back to top Go down
Igor

Igor

PostSubject: Re: Question about the relatives.   Question about the relatives. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:23 am

Tam wrote:
Igor if you don't want a child then don't be Scarlet Witch, you need to roleplay AS this character and not how you want her to be.

Eh... fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the relatives.   Question about the relatives. Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about the relatives.
Page 1 of 1