Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me and wildchild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coby231

Coby231

Me and wildchild Empty
PostSubject: Me and wildchild   Me and wildchild EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:58 am

Habbo Name:::Coby231

Chacacter name::: KLYE GIBNEY [WILDCHILD]

Why you should be picked for: ___Wildchild__
I know how he works.. I been him 3 times

POWERS:Wild Child's mutation and DNA have been tampered with and enhanced several times making it difficult to determine which of his powers are due to his natural mutation verses what has been artificially created or enhanced.

Wild Child's mutations include a healing factor, though the rate of this is uncertain, as he is seen healing almost instantly when Diablo tortures him with molten lava in Alpha Flight, yet his vocal cords do not mend when slashed by Sabretooth in Weapon X. He also has superhuman smell, sight, hearing, speed, agility, reflexes, endurance, coordination and balance. His physical mutations include fangs and claws strong enough to rend bone, cat-slitted eyes, fur and accelerated hair growth and leaf shaped ears. Wild Child cannot be possessed or psychically controlled, it is unclear if this is a power similar to Wovlerine's, or if, as Kyle himself comments, he does not have enough of a mind to possess. He has also shown the ability to either communicate with or control wolves.

After House of M, Wild Child was confirmed de-powered, however he still retained some of his physical mutations. Wild Child's powers were returned and enhanced by Romulus, Wolverine comments that Wild Child is now faster than he is.

Background on him:Wild Child was born an attractive young man, however he had a ferocious temper which drove his parents to kick him out of their house. The teen wandered the streets until he was targeted and captured by the Secret Empire who convinced social worker Valerie Cooper that Gibney was a compulsive liar, sent to be counseled and reformed by his parents. Valerie played right into the hands of the Secret Empire, forging a frienship with Kyle while allowing them to study Gibney's mental status. When Gibney started showing "unstable fluctuations of behavior," the Secret Empire dubbed him primed for advanced treatments and began conducting experiments on him, injecting him with DNA from Wyre which mutated his appearance and gave him severe psychological problems that would remain ever-present throughout his life. Cooper was informed that Gibney had been sent away for intensive psychotherapy and did not see him again for many years. Gibney was trapped inside the wreckage of the Secret Empire base when Wyre rebelled against the Secret Empire destroyed their base. Gibney was found and taken into custody by Canada's Department H where he was placed through a series of drug and hydrotherapy treatments in an attempt to free him from the feral state the Secret Empire had trapped his mind in. Department H placed Gibney in Gamma Flight, a training team for Alpha Flight. After Gibney brought his temper under control, he was transferred to Alpha Flight, where he was mentored by Wolverine, until Logan left to join the X-Men. Department H was eventually disbanded by the Canadian government, along with all the Flight teams, and Gibney seemingly vanished until he was recruited to the new freelance group, Omega Flight. A newly reformed Alpha Flight captured Gibney along with the rest of Omega Flight, though Gibney was able to escape and went on a killing rampage, severly injuring and nearly killing Heather Hudson. It took the return of Wolverine to track down and subdue the out of control Wild Child, who was aided by a pack of wolves he had allied with.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

Me and wildchild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and wildchild   Me and wildchild EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Application Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net

Me and wildchild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Massachusetts Mutant Academy :: General :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: