Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

App for Warlock [fix]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
erty194

App for Warlock [fix] Empty
PostSubject: App for Warlock [fix]   App for Warlock [fix] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:54 am

Habbo name:Weredog8

Character name: Warlock

Why should I be warlock?
Well, I dont know much about the character but i think i would be great for Warlock. I am a very peace-loving person much like the character himself. I am also a dedicated RPer and have been role-playing for 2 or 3 years now.

Other Info:Warlock was a techno-organic being of the race known as the Technarch, ancestors of the Phalanx. He had the ability to change shape and size, appear in human form and blast energy bolts. What made him a mutant, however, was his personality: While the rest of his race are genocidal and bent on conquest, Warlock was peace-loving and gentle, although he would have defended his friends to the death, if necessary. Warlock was closest with Doug Ramsey (Cypher), and the two developed an almost symbiotic relationship in which Warlock would protect Doug and Doug would supply Warlock with human experience, and if required, energy.

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

App for Warlock [fix] Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Warlock [fix]   App for Warlock [fix] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:31 am

Application Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net

App for Warlock [fix]
Page 1 of 1