Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phoebe Cuckoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Igor

Igor

Phoebe Cuckoo Empty
PostSubject: Phoebe Cuckoo   Phoebe Cuckoo EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:14 am

Phoebe Cuckoo 288678-51142-celeste-cuckoo_super

Phoebe Cuckoo StepfordCuckoos

Habbo Name: Rising=Sun

Character Name: Phoebe Cuckoo

Why you should be picked for Phoebe Cuckoo : Well, I was roleplaying as telepaths at the begging but I wanted to change something and I became Scarlet Witch. Today, I realized that Telepathy is an ability that rules my world. This is the 1st power, I would like have If I had a chance. I also think that Phoebe is an example of a bright person and person who never gives up, example and I should rely on. I drop Scarlet Witch

Known Relatives: Emma Frost, mother, Celeste, sister, Mindee, sister, Esme, sister (deceased), Sophie, sister (deceased)
Citizenship: American
Place of Birth: New York City, New York
Marital Status: Single
Education: Various courses at Xavier Institute

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 105 lbs (48 kg)
Eyes: Blue; glowing white when using powers
Hair: Blonde

Other important information: Phoebe is one of the Stepford Cuckoos, a group of clones of Emma Frost created by the Weapon Plus program.After the deaths of her sisters, Sophie and Esme, Phoebe became the "de facto" leader of the other girls. She normally voices their decisions, if not actually making the decisions. In Phoenix Warsong she wanted to know what she and her sisters could do with the Phoenix and wasn't scared of the power.

Any background information you have on the character:Phoebe is a powerful and bright mutant telepath able to merge her mind with her sisters into a psychic gestalt. She can also transmute her biology into a diamond-like indestructible form. Phoebe also possesses a piece of the Phoenix Force, but she (in addition to her sisters) shunted to the Phoenix, she uses it when there's no way.

Phoebe Cuckoo StepfordCuckoos3-Mayhew

About The Cuckoos: The Stepford Cuckoos are a group of mutant psychically-linked quintuplets, students at the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning. Known properly as Celeste, Esme, Mindee, Phoebe, and Sophie Cuckoo, their names, when placed in alphabetical order, also denote their respective ages—with Celeste being the first "born" and Sophie being the youngest.
Originally calling themselves the Five-in-One, with the deaths of Esme and Sophie the remaining sisters are now known as the Three-in-One.
Their origin, as the artificially created "daughters" of Emma Frost.
Back to top Go down
Tam
Admin
Tam

Phoebe Cuckoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoebe Cuckoo   Phoebe Cuckoo EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:33 am

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Phoebe Cuckoo
Page 1 of 1