Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skard123

Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) Empty
PostSubject: Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)   Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:58 am

Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) Wiccanstancezb1
Habbo Name:
skard123

Character Name:
Billy Kaplan (Wiccan)

Why you should be picked for Speed:
Despite Wiccan being popularly associated with the Young Avengers, I think he could induce a lot of scenes within the RPG (being the son of Scarlet Witch). I also have experience in Habbo UK with RPing as Wiccan, and also know much of his history. I have also seen many other RPers RP as Wiccan, so can vary between different styles to find one that suits Wiccan best.

Other important information:

Roleplaying Time: 2-3 years (Habbo UK)

Roleplaying Example:
-I stare at the man across from me-
-I focus on my most popular spell in my mind-
-I speak this spell aloud-
-as I do, I feel my power activating it-
-I feel lightning surge around body-
-I direct it through my hands-
-I direct the lightning to the man-
-the lightning slams into the man, shocking his body-
-as he is shocked from this, I focus on my own body-
-I mutter a spell aloud-
-my power activates this spell quickly-
-my body teleports from this spot-
-as my body disappears, the electricity disappears from the man's body-
-I appear within Massachusetts, sighing-

Relatives:
Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) [Mother]
Tommy Shepherd (Speed) [Brother]
Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver) [Uncle]
Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto) [Grandfather]

Powers and Abilities:
Wiccan has powers that are - at his full potential - the same as his mother's reality warping abilities. However, as he hasn't fully reached this potential, his abilities are limited mostly to spells that he has learnt in his childhood. The most common use of his powers are forcefields, electricity generation and teleportation.
Wiccan has to say something aloud for the spell to work, however he can accomplish his three most common spells (listed above) without saying anything.
He can also do minor reality warping abilities by saying "I want..." and focusing ont he outcome of this. he was taught this by a spellbook that belonged to Hulkling's grandmother. For example, when he wanted Iron Lad to forget a certain piece of information about him and Hulkling, he said "I want Iron Lad to forget". He has never shown his full potential in emotional outbursts like other superheroes, but his abilities were studied by The Vision and the conclusion was made that his powers were those of his mother (Wanda Maximoff).
He has also studied telepathy by using spells, so that when he uses a telepathy spell, he is quite adept at using that ability.

Any background information you have on the character:
Wiccan was not born. When Wanda Maximoff was desperate for a chi dof her won, she 'created' two sons (Tommy Shepherd and Billy Kaplan). However, due to complicatiosn with Mephisto, their soul fragments were destroyed, and both twins were reborn as the Tommy Shepherd and Billy Kaplan known within the Marvel Universe.
He was a member of the first Young Avengers, formed by The Vision, along with his good friend Hulkling.

EDITED: Powers and Abilities Added.

Last edited by skard123 on Tue May 26, 2009 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)   Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:01 am

He isnt on the character list
Back to top Go down
skard123

PostSubject: Re: Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)   Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:05 am

Yeah, I did mention that he's mostly associated with the Young Avengers, but I thought he could induce some good family scenes for the Brotherhood. Being Wanda's son, and Magneto's grandson 'n' all.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)   Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:21 am

Follow the template.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net
skard123

PostSubject: Re: Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)   Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:23 am

Austin wrote:
Follow the template.
I did what was in the template, but also used what other accepted applications did as a good example.

Should I redo it exactly to the template?

Nick
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)   Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:26 am

your powers aren't even in there, bud.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)   Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:42 am

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Brian!
Admin
Brian!

PostSubject: Re: Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)   Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:43 am

Please use the required template.
You don't need to go off of other's applications.
Just do what is supposed to be done, and you will most likely be approved.
It is not that hard.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)   Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wiccan (Billy Kaplan)
Page 1 of 1