Massachusetts Mutant Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Massachusetts Mutant Academy

USA Habbo X-Men RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Request to be Rp Mod!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saintnickjr

Saintnickjr

Request to be Rp Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Request to be Rp Mod!   Request to be Rp Mod! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:55 am

Position Wanted:Rp Mod

Why we should pick you for RP Mod:

I Feel as If you all need more mods.I have owned couple Rps,Until i got scammed.I have very experiences with other rps being a mod.Or a Co-Owner.I am Not a noob,Saying I have been on habbo for more then a Year and a half.I have been RPing since the 2nd week i was up here,At least.I don't Use rights unless necessary.I never God Mod.I Hardly ever use typo's.I stay on habbo as long as i can.Over 12 Hours on weekends And Holidays,And When Off Of of School.At Least 3 hours on weekdays...But it depends If I'm over my grandparents.I then stay on more then 3 hours,On weekdays.I'm Friendly.I get hyper easily.But When need 2.I will Calm down And shut up.Trust me.And i will prove all this.If you let me be T-Mod again.I'm no begging like a loser would.But I am asking for a 2nd chance.I never put all my previous positions in before because I wasn't thinking about them until now.Cause last time I was asking for Forum Mod.

Previous Positions:(From other forums/roleplays):

I have been Co-Owner/Principal at Hamilton High School.I have been a Owner of a Sky High,Which was mine.And i have been owner of a Vampire Boarding School.Which was Also Mine.I am a Admin at Habbo Police Station HeadQuarters Forum.Owner of Forum and Police Station=Dylan-Martello.I am Also Mod at Skater's Fast & The Furious Rpg.But he Closed it,So no Big Deal!

Other information:

My Name is Nick.I like sports.And I Love habbo and I love Massachusetts Mutant Academy!It Rocks.Not trying to be flattering...

Staff= cheers lol!

Last edited by Saintnickjr on Mon May 25, 2009 11:10 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some stuff)
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

Request to be Rp Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to be Rp Mod!   Request to be Rp Mod! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:38 am

Application denied.

All the spots are filled atm.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantacademy.forumotion.net

Request to be Rp Mod!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Massachusetts Mutant Academy :: General :: Applications :: Staff Applications.-
Jump to: